Reviews for A Bookstore's Charm
temblance chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
The relationship between Athene and her sister is very interesting...it's deeper than that typical sibling "I hate you" stuff. the part in the car was very nicely done. I'm looking forward to more!
temblance chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
hey. this is a really interesting start! I mean, there are a lot of different ways that you could take this, but I'll be interested in reading more. Good job on the grammar stuff, I couldn't seem to find any mistakes there. I love bookstores! I think it's cool that you decided to choose one as a predominant setting in the story (I assume)

Anyway, good job.
Miyamoto chapter 2 . 8/1/2003
having now read capter chapter 2 of this. I like strange pairings like this...Book girl and popular guy. again, good characters
Miyamoto chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
WAI! This is good. I like the character Athene. Reminds me of 'Yomiko Readman' from Read-Or-Die but less stereotype. You've got strong characters too. It's kinda funny too. ...and english. We have British spelling, thank you!

con-tin-ue
angry-sheep-kill-people chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
i love this story as well! you're a great writer!

i should have the first chapter to "New Beginnings" up by later tonight.

*ASK P;
obsidian sorceress chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
It says you don't accept annonymous reviews. To change that, go to my account and there will be a box that is already checked with the words 'do not accept annonymous reviews' beside it. Click the box to get rid of the arrow. That way, you'll get more reviews. _

Anyway, I read the first chapter again. What does S/O mean?
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
It's about time.
Sheeba chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
I'll be happier if you update! :) I loved this chappy. I wonder what will happen now? Who gets the guy? Hm. *ponders* :)
writerlover101 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Yup. i'm very very happy thank u very much that u've wrote another chappie! thank u thank u thank u thank u! lol. Pleaze write another one as soon as possible! :)
sheerbloom chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
very cute. I like it so far, keep on writing
Lisa0211 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Yes and no to your question. Happy you wrote, sad it was short and even sadder because there is no chapter following it. I like her character...she's just weird and quirky and that's kewl. And obviously this "drew" character isn't as soccarball like in intelligence if he's in a bookstore reading a book. haha. ok, update soon. great chappie. ~Lisa~
starwriter12 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
i love ure story, pleaz update soon!
JazzeeT chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
good so very nice chappie. i like where you are going with this but u know waht would make me happier another chapter. Update soon
Bay710 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Update soon! This is a really good start - and I'd like to read more D
obsidian sorceress chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Continue. Yes, you really should continue. I love bookstores too and I understand her need to wear conservative clothing. I do it too but only because my skin is sensitive to sunlight.