Reviews for Life the good and bad of it
RoseGirl1212 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Oh my gosh i love it! totally true!
I cri at mi tymz 4 you chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
just to add something to your poem. The line What would be beatiful, if nothing was ugly? what you would probaly protray as ugly i might think it's beatiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. On other terms.. This is a really lovely poem. I understand it. You did stur questions. Think when we are able to see other can't, when we are able to hear, others can't. What senses we have we take for granted. It's not disablities though it's people with differnt ablities.
joie 610 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
i really like this poem! i like the way you formed your fascinating questions &) great work! it's wonderful and awesome!
lebuffle chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
A very interesting concept - some imaginative ideas. I agree with the point you made: that evil and suffering is necessary so that people can be good.
Meg Spalding chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Love it! i really like the ending! i like the way this poem was written. well done!
NeoFight chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow! At every line, I'm thinking, "Whoa... that's so true!" Then I get to the next one, and it happens again! Great poem! Actually made me think! (Welcome to my favorites list!)
brunette chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
so true. thats the first time i've seen a poem about that, but have you heard the 'saying' (i'm not sure if it is a real saying or not) "If there was no war, we wouldnt know what peace is."
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
That is an interesting way to look at it. It makes you think.

Heart of the Sword
callekoo chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
bravo! *claps and adds poem to fav. story list n adds author to fav. author list*...i really like this and the last sentence is very cute. _

*Callekoo*
ALK214 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Oh... Now I'm jealous. This was a magnificently engineered poem, smooth and purposeful. Keep writing! This was beautiful!