Reviews for To Be Loved
The Wind Charmer chapter 18 . 10/13/2007
This story reminds me of a book called Full House. BTW, I really enjoy your story.
siddika chapter 28 . 1/4/2007
LOVE YOUR STORY.
youpin chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Excellent story.
justine dayea chapter 33 . 12/13/2006
the plot is good, but there are parts that I skipped because they are kinda not appropriate during those scenes. The major problem that i had in this story is about the ages of the main characters. You make them sound they are acting like in their late 20's or early 30's, well in fact, they must be in their late 30's or early 40's. I hope you can clear that part. Another thing that bothers me is the word 'curious'. Most of the time you spell it 'curios', but i think you corrected in the latter part of the story.

as an overall, you hooked me up in the first chapters but in the latter chapters, you kinda lost your touch. But still you delivered the last chapters well.
Writing4Eternity chapter 33 . 9/5/2006
Cute
tears chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
you have a really good story so far but i thought you might want to kno its impossible for boy and girl twins to be identcal cuzz howcan they look the same..er certain parts arent there you kno tht kind of thing..lol just thought you might want to kno and if udont thts ok too
Dawn chapter 12 . 12/16/2004
Bit puzzled about the ages. If Frankie is nearly 18, shouldn't Sam be at least 18 to 20 years older than her?
Dawn chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
I am enjoying this, but you just need to get the tenses right.
Dawn chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
This is a great beginning.

However, a couple of points: fiancee (fiance is masculine)-sorry, unable to insert the acutes; and "ceases to amaze..." ('seizes' means to grab, or to take...).
CynicInLove chapter 33 . 9/25/2004
nice story. onet hing im confused about is that...why did niles have to act gay? it's not like he couldnt have done his job as a straight man right? im just wondering about that. anyways..a sequal. glad to hear about it! im gonna check if it's up yet
CynicInLove chapter 9 . 9/23/2004
ill finish this story later. good so far. only problem are the verb tenses. they're really bad. otherwise..it's good.
ItalianQT chapter 33 . 5/27/2004
That was such an excellent story! You could probaly get your story published! Great story! : )
jill chapter 33 . 3/26/2004
I really like it...great story! You are a very talented writer. Pls write more stories and keep me entertain. hehe
jill chapter 33 . 3/22/2004
One of the best stories in fictionpress. Easy to read, very entertaining. You're one of the best!
anatidaephobiac chapter 33 . 3/19/2004
Awesome story! It was so sweet! Keep writing!
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »