Reviews for To Be Loved
EchoesOfReason chapter 32 . 2/6/2004
I hope you're meaning Sam's account of his time with that dead witch! That'd be interesting! Great chapter, It's amazing really, I can't wait for the next few. She's finally dead huh? About damn time! Now everything starts to get better and better. Well take care, great job, and good luck with the next chapter!
passion101 chapter 31 . 2/4/2004
wow, lots of things and discoveries happened in this chapter. It was a cool twist.
EchoesOfReason chapter 31 . 2/4/2004
Oh Oh good day! My favourite stories have been updated! :D great job with this chapter, very VERY nice. I'd leave a longer review but today is a very VERY busy day. So take care, great job, and good luck with the next chapter.
SAngel chapter 31 . 2/4/2004
lovely little piece
Lisa chapter 31 . 2/3/2004
AWSOME!
The All Red Chameleon chapter 30 . 1/31/2004
all i can say is...whoa... that's pretty intense (What are the kids gonna think, are the kids gonna find out, what is Sammie gonna do,). please update soon, i'm dying on this end.
blazeremy chapter 30 . 1/31/2004
awsome story! finished readin all the chapters in one sitting, in the chapter where i found out they were secret agents i thought that was funny and very cool twist. cant wait for the next chap
EchoesOfReason chapter 30 . 1/31/2004
NO NO NO! You can't do this! You can't get so far in it and just leave us! :sigh: Dammit! Now I know how my readers feel when I do that to them! But I'm awestruck! I'm dumbfounded, well that's usual! But I'm seriously stumped! This was a great chapter, very emotional and descriptive! I LOVE IT! Sam's back, Jarod's okay, the kids and the family are okay, and Alex is back? Well there's a shocker!
I am now literally dying for the next chapter because the suspense is going to be waiting inside of me...just waiting, and waiting and...you get the point. Great chapter though, very well written. Sorry about the previous review I know it was short but with exam week and the preparation before it I was way too wired and tired to think creatively.
Great job, take care, and good luck with the next one!
Glacial Rose chapter 30 . 1/31/2004
ACK! UPDATE! What a way to end a chapter? *pouts* Now I want to know what happens...
Hm... Alex showing up was an interesting twist... Especially since Sammie thought he was 'dead'... Wonder how that came about... *shrugs* Guess you're just going to have to update!
LoL...
Jenners
Katie chapter 29 . 1/26/2004
Great chapter! Please update again soon! I would like to find out what happens to Jarod
kat6528 chapter 29 . 1/26/2004
Can't wait for the next chapter.
passion101 chapter 29 . 1/26/2004
aaw, poor jarod...poor sammie! I hope they r ok, of course the story would be pointless if they died or something.
Beccs chapter 29 . 1/26/2004
Oh no! Suspense!
EchoesOfReason chapter 29 . 1/26/2004
I can't believe I missed the last chapter for this, I was so outraged, I can't believe I missed the updates. Anyway, This was great, purely amazing and I'm anticipitaing the next chapter, this was so interesting. I'd love to leave a longer review, but exams are here and I'm tired and wired with little to no creativity in me! Take care, great job, and good luck with the next chapter.
Beccs chapter 28 . 1/23/2004
AWW Wonderful! Great chap!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »