Reviews for To Be Loved
Katie chapter 28 . 1/22/2004
I am glad you updated! Great chapter as always! I cannot wait to read the next one!
passion101 chapter 28 . 1/21/2004
interesting...i really don't have anything else to say.
Little Mermaid chapter 27 . 12/10/2003
o in that case, happy new year!
i wouldn't be able to take that bs either...especially from a girl like her...
update asap
SAngel chapter 27 . 12/10/2003
poor sammie, jarod is so sweet!
passion101 chapter 26 . 12/9/2003
interesting, very interesting.
Katie chapter 27 . 12/9/2003
I am glad that you updated..I have really enjoyed reading this whole story. Please update as soona s you can.
EchoesOfReason chapter 27 . 12/9/2003
Very nice chapter, a lot of nicely written foreshadowing and with the exception of a few spelling mistakes and a few missing words here and there, it's still an amazing chapter. I'm loving the way Sammie rubbed it in, her relationship with Jarod, I just found that down right hilarious. Don't worry about the delay on the chapter, in fact it was just yesterday I was asking myself, "When is she going to update To Be Loved?" and low and behold...a chapter, and a great one at that!
Well, I must be off, but take care and don't rush the chapters because quality is better than quantity, unless you've got quantity of quality.
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
Little Mermaid chapter 26 . 12/8/2003
o what next?
sorry i'm a little late with my review but it's been pretty hectic for me. school, work...and all over again. you know the drill...
update asap
Irish Elf chapter 26 . 11/26/2003
good chapter, i like the twists and the plotting. hope you update again soon!
SAngel chapter 26 . 11/26/2003
have a happy thanksgiving!
Katie chapter 26 . 11/25/2003
Once again, great job! This story is getting really good every single time I read it. Keep up the great work
EchoesOfReason chapter 26 . 11/25/2003
YAY! I mean great chapter. Amazing actually. I really do like it. It's very informative and helpful. Now this whole incident of Sammie being in danger I'm a little uncomfortable with! If Lisa's a murderer thant there's gotta be something out there somewhere on her. If she isn't Jane then Jane's gotta be somewhere. You know what I'm saying? Oh how Jarod must be hating this. Jane being a possible fake and murder or Lisa being faker than usual and a possible murder. Oh...this got a WHOLE lot better! D. Great job, keep up the great work

Anticipatingly awaiting your next chapter!

Love always,

A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
The All Red Chameleon chapter 26 . 11/25/2003
that's interesting. i don't remember either Jarod or Sam knowing sign before now...maybe it's just part of their training...neways i'm fluent in sign myself so if i can help you let me know.

The All Red Chameleon

PS- if you're looking for a BETA then i can help there as well.
differentlyhappy chapter 26 . 11/25/2003
hey great chapter! i think i am ur 100 reviewer *cheers* like the way you are tying the past in the story, i love it when ppl do that update sioon
ck chapter 26 . 11/25/2003
That was interesting. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter with Sammie and Lisa. Update as soon as you can. Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you to.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »