Reviews for Manasatae
Cacique chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
Kat,

when are you gonna finish this?
Jenn-chan aka KristinaToffland chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
so you update, yet i didnt' knwo about it since you didn't tell me! m...and you still havent' reviewed anything of mine, but i'll survive! great job! looking forward to more! and review, please review" curses 12 betrayal by a mother," thanks, i need more readers, lataz, Kris
AngelaRB chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
This is intriguing...And with each chapter it gets even better. Nice work!
Cacique chapter 2 . 7/18/2003
i like it still even though u have stolen my name.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
i like it a lot so far and i think this story has a lot of potential 2 b really interesting. please update soon!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
... Not quite sure what to say. The teachers at Manasatae's high school are a lot different from any teachers I've had. Seems like a good story. The only thing that could use a bit of work is your character description. Maybe write a bit more about how she's feeling. I, myself, would be entirely creeped out if one of my teachers acted the way Mr. Klein did. But she doesn't show much reaction to it. Other than that, it's a good story. Nice idea.
CitizenofBalance chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Has potential. I would mark the insignificance of some scenes, but I am for lulls. Lulls are good and i'm lulled in and nothing to continue with so write more.

-C of D

P.S. you've got a huge chapter assignment problem
Asarielle chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
I love the story so far. Please update it soon. Can't wait to find out what Mr. Klein really wants.. is he the bad guy or somethin'? Oh well... I shall have to wait till you decide to update.

~~Havilande Nicollette

~Asarielle
Kristina Toffland chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Hey, so you have two default chapters huh? he he he. anyway, this is interesting, hope you're goign to continue! and hey, if you can, please check out my novels "Curses 1 Inhuman Hatred," or " Curses 12 Betrayal by a Mother," they're both supernatural and under young adult! thanks, i look forward to hearing from you and an update! lataz, Kris
Cacique chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
i cant beleive u stole the name for ure oracle story!

gr!

and im not little, im taller than you now(sticks tongue out)!

But i like it alot!

i would have so made u try on the outfit.(Manesatae is u!)