Reviews for Bright Green Ribbons
Chasing Summer chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
I hope your writers block ends soon because this story rocks!
Shadow of Angels chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
it's okay, I know how writer's block is... I'm having a case myself... . yeah... you have my full support, and I hope your case clears up soon! you're a very talented writer and I love your stuff. .
JADED-JYNX chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
i really love this story and you HAVE to review, or at least mention in your autobiography whether or not you plan to update it
firehazzard chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
This story is really interesting! I cant wait to read more!
Kylie chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Very good! When are you updating?
JYNX chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
update update update update update update update update update update SOON! plz this is a really good story u can't just abandon it
SpiritoftheForest chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Very, very good story! Please finish it, and if at all possible, send me a copy! PLEASE! Thanks!
JINX chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPDATE LIKE NOW! NOT UPDATING WOULD BE THE SAME AS GIVING A STARVING MAN ONE BITE OF FOOD AND THEN LEAVING HIM. IT IS JUST IN-HUMANE. SO UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
me chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
love the story and you have to update like now!
Neechi chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
tk! yeah... it's about time i read your story, eh? anyway, it's great! and im glad you're going to put up the next chapter. 'd~b' aren't you? XOXO -Neechi
JINX chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
love the story so far. Very interesting and well written you have to continue soon
Angel Shadowdancer chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Very good, very good! . I'll try saving it like that... I use microsoft word, but I save it as a document. Anyway! I LOVE this story! Please hurry and post more!

PS How can they not know what a kiwi is?
Athene Saille chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
sounds good. i can't wait to see who 'chooses' her!
me chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Love da story so far!Update Update!

Anyways i think sumthin is wrong with my computer cuz it says you updated a new chapter confused!
SamDennett chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Oie...I loved this before I even started reading it. Your title and summary with its subtle humor had me cracking up... it's good so far, too. I can't wait to read more.

LOl. Upperclassmen taking the unders as pets. Heh. It's every highschoolers dream come true...or nightmare if your one of the underclassmen.