Reviews for All What Goes On Bush's Mind
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Alrighty... remember, you asked for these reviews so I'm going to be honest:
Horrible rhyming
no steady rythm
negative repetition
and you don't have a wide enough vocabulary. This is a good subject to voice an opinion on but you tried to write it too structured for the way it is written. My advice, try again, but try it in freeverse. Don't try for any of the things I said were terrible above, just write down your feelings and break them up randomly but don't expect me to read it. I hate freeverse.
Le Sage chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
man this is great and so true!
Light in my eyes chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hey Cous, I think what is in bush's mind is to secularise the world, buy bribing it with essencial things like food, but as always a giver is always a reciever, and in this case bush is a stealer of faith, or oil, of lives. Its funny your an ocean apart from America, yet you know the president of United states like you were in the same house. :P lol, Masha allah Continue.

Hadeil
laerai chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I like how you end the poem with the entire first stanza. Like a summary to stick it in your mind. Your words are so true... and many don't see this with all of the blind patriotism going on. But its patriotic to have an opinion and be able to express it by the laws of this country!
Soulist chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Wow! Very powerfull. My heart can never really be true to this subject and as I do when my Baba Ji asks me about it I plead the 5th.
Moril chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
This is good - I'm surprised no one's flamed it yet! You have "Bus" for "Bush" in one line - you should fix that. Other than that it's great!
orangoniss chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
despite the fact that it sounds entirely psychologically unrealistic, i'm amused.

well. you posted it. so it's open for running commentary...here goes...

my opinion of bush is that of a tired old man who has aged decades throughout his 3-year term. that doesn't mean he sticks to promises that seemed good at the time, but are now revealed to be economically impossible. poor guy.

o'course, /why/ am i telling you?

ah well, at least he's not dan quayle, the infamous po-ta-toE head!
Frodo chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
It flows really well. It's a good poem... but I disagree. Being president is hard. Hell, I'm not a big one on politics, but I am sure Bush has the best interests of the U.S in mind. (Yes, I do realize you're from Egypt.)I don't agree with him all the time, but none the less, I don't think he's just some warmongering soul. Like I said, it's a good poem though.

-Frodo
aPPle-FrrEAk chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
sadly...the truth! One thing I must point out is that our current pres isnt the ONLY person to blame! He's an idiotic man that is way to indecisive for his own good so he has many ppl making decisions for him. The main problem isnt georgie, it's his posse!
marabelle chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
woah. ooh man. i thought hey whats wrong with these super long poems so i took the shortest one. but woah. you wrote it perfectly, it really touched me, thanks a lot, and thanks for reviweing my bubbles poem, it means a lot to me, luv ella
rastavirgil chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
obviously, not a lot goes on in bush's mind, but you captured it well
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
There is an impossible ammount of truth in your poem. I'm neutral though. I can see why alot of people would dislike Bush, but then again, I can also see why alot of people agree with him. I'm inbetween. Your right, everything you mentioned in your poem, I disagree with completely.
l'orage d'absinthe chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Prety good, I agree with what your saying. But the one line 'Bus promised Iraqis security,'

You might want to correct that, as I believe you meant to say 'Bush'.

Keep writing!
lili brik chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
perhaps a bit simplified-hopefully he does pay some half-hearted attention to our desperate economy-but then, this is not far from the truth, either. Commendable poem.
Macotee chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Normally i really like your work, but i cannot say i like this one. I disagree with it completely. i don't mean this as a flame or anything but i wish you didn't post this. out of all your work i have read this is the only one i have disagreed with. please don't get mad at me and flame all my stuff, i'm only telling the truth of how i feel.