Reviews for Soulmates: Krystin and Derrick's Story
atreyu love chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
its been two years.. update please? _
La chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Ouch; I understand her trust issues, and their source. I know she gets bonded to Derrick, but honestly, she should end up with Israel. He's such a sweet, good guy. Derrick's a jerk. She deserves someone who's nice to her and cares about her. Very interesting story.
shadow chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
i love this story! the part about him having a girlfriend named rachel really hit me. the guy i want has a gf named rachel...lol. oh well. its been a long time since u have updated but u left a really nasty cliffhanger there.
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
Wow, you have a lot of fics to write. I like this one. All of your fics are really good. Update this one when you have time. Or update one of the othet ones. Whatever works for you.
Nikki
My Works 87 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I thought you promised to update this within the next two weeks. I really really like this story and am frankly (as my nature goes) impatient for you to update it! PLEASE!
My Works 87 chapter 6 . 11/11/2003
Ah, I agree with that other reviewer! You absolutely cannot leave the reader in suspense like that! I really like where this story is going. I'm a little confused about the fight between Israel and Derek. So does he like her or not? I thought he didn't even know of her existence, kind thing. Oh well, and even with this spell I hope he likes the real her and not binded to her because of the spell thing or whatever. Sounds really intriguing and there are so many different places you could go with this story. So don't drop it, it's great!
Esquirella chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
That's it? You leave us here with nothing else? Very unfair. I liked this a lot and only just discovered it.
cerillion chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
this IS a good story. please continue. your writing style is ok but you should organize it into neater paragraphs. try to put more detail into your work (i.e.-thoughts, emotions, esp. random musings. THOSE are always good). hope to see more soon.
Peg Pannery chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
OMG! Continue the story - I love it, soul mate stories are great! Derrick needs to get a taste of what it's like! Do they have to be together, like near each other, all the time? Wow, keep updating!
sheerbloom chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
Dude your story ROX MY SOX! don't quit riding, its the coolest story e-VER, oh yeah
moonlightpath chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
I think you should continue the story with the binding of Derrick and Krystin. This is very good so keep adding to it.
monadoll chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
With a sigh Israel walked into his class after Derrick, all the while thinking of the way that my face had light up so happily.

that sentence is a little freaky...how does SHE know about what HE was thinking about? otherwise it is gool..lol...ok...

bybye

monadoll
orbicland chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
we get to pick? that's a first. hmm...i say...well, actually, i'm not too sure. this is sort of like those choose your own adventure books, only better, cause it's not in that annoying "you did this" format. i always died.

anyway, i think i'm going to say you decide, cause i don't know...too much indecision.

i was wondering with your name, FIF, thinking, please be a ska fan, please be a ska fan...and then i checked your bio thingy, and you were! yay! all good ska bands break up...it sucks. like Five Iron, they're done, the W's are gone, and some of my other old favourites have sold out. sigh. i recommend suburban legends and writing more, cause i love this story to bits.
hrtbreaker4eva chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
hey i like ur story so far!keep writing and i think ur should do wut u want for the next chapter!
funkeemunqee chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
hey! i think ur story's going good! do whatever you want for the next chapter, i'm all up for it! D good luck!