Reviews for Forever Yours, Hel
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was a /fantastic/ piece of writing. I loved the spin you took with it- that something needs to happen in order to /make/ someone become evil. No wonder, too, with Odin chaining both of her brothers up. :/ I always thought that must have been scarring for Loki- and Hel, too, I suppose. Odin, that jerk. XD Anyways, I loved, loved, LOVED this and am now inspired to do some Mythology pieces of my own. :) Thank you for the lovely read!
AriaRose7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I LOVED this story! I am so glad I found it. Hel is one of my favorite characters in Norse Mythology and you really brought her character to life here. I really enjoyed how her letters to Odin evolved from sweet niece asking simply to visit to raging over what happened to her brothers and how he treats her. Awesome story!
bergamot-orange chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
. . .Brilliant. You are a fantastic writer! At the end of each letter I laughed because Hel sounded more and more angry.
Jiggermole chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Thank you for the riveting tale. The attention to detail in respect for the myths is good. I like how it was arranged. Thanks again.
Amy Keeley chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I just wanted to say that I really like this story. The way you show Hel's progression from doting subject to bitter ruler is amazing.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I loved this as much. I'm not as familiar with the Norse myths as I am with the Greek and Egyptian ones, but this was a very refreshing story, both in atmosphere as in setting.

Good work. And thanks for the reviews.
kezya chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Very good. I like it how the tone of the letters changes slowly from happy to menacing. Well done.
a yellow tree chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
The Nordic myths have always been entirely fascinating. I liked the idea. Your story was both thoughtful and amusing.