Reviews for Contact
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
I like the idea of your story. I'm Christian and I also believe that line in Leviticus is quite dumb.
T.H chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I just want to say that I've never read any of your stuff (I'm on it!) before, so when I saw the AN at the bottom of chapter 1, I was surprised. Just stopped to say that your second (third? fourth?) language is tons better than my second language, and I am very impressed.
all heil the cheeze chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
english isn't your first language? i didn't notice Great story so far and i'll keep reading!
cancelaccount chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
I absolutely love this story! :) The only annoying part is that you didn't always use quotation marks. But it's still a great story and I would love to read more about them! :)

/Istappen
Crimsonoaks chapter 21 . 9/7/2009
i really liked this story. it was realistic and all around beautiful. kudos!
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
ok real quick, it really doesnt show that english isnt ur first language. in fact this single chapter has fewer mistakes than a lot of other stories i've read. ok, continuing reading now
runswithvamp chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
English isnt your first language? What is? do you have an accent?
misaki chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
would have been nice if u added quotations to this chapter! didnt know if it was thoughts or talking
Language Lover chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
It's kind of cool that you finally started using quotation marks. When I first began this, if it wasn't for the no quotation marks, I don't think that I would have noticed that English was not your main language. It was really well-written and really realistic.
Tralala chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
Wo-w.

That was brilliant I say! It was really realistic how things all happened and turned out. I loved Ryan, and Nathan was pretty awesome too. Actually all the characters were great.

Even Caleb's Mother, the phone call was really real and amazing.

Only one thing that was hard was not having Speech quotations. It confused me a little, but I eventually figured it out.

Anyways... AMAZING. LOVED IT.

YOU ARE THE BEST.

Now I'm off to real more of your stories.

x
Artemis1000 chapter 21 . 11/16/2007
A beautiful and amazing story! I love all the characters and the plot was wonderfully woven. I felt with them all, even when they're at odds. You did a great job at showing the conflict between Caleb/Ryan on one side and Nathan on the other without making the reader dislike Nathan or the boys. I also loved the conflict between Caleb and Ryan. And Kayla, she's so cute. I'd been hoping for Kayla and Nathan to fall in love, but it didn't work out for them :( They make great friends, though.
CGGates chapter 21 . 10/1/2007
Two words- FUCKING FANTASTIC. By far one of the best fics on here. It's amazing.

Amazing. I loved Caleb and Ryan and Nathan and Kayla. It was subtle and not-preachy or fluffy. Yay!
CGGates chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Only through the first chapter, but your English is surprisingly good for it being a second language - hardly anything really stood out as being wrong. And it's good. Let's read on...
tiablue chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
This is super sweet and actually very original. I totally couldnt tell english isnt your first language (plus you get major points for mentioning Canada!) Anywho, I really liket his story. On to the next chapter!

ps sorry for my own spelling. Im in france and therefor dont have spell check. And I cant find the damn apostraphes on this french keyboard!
i-see-faeries chapter 21 . 7/8/2007
LOL. Amusing, very amusing. And Ryan and Caleb are adorable. It's very dramatic and kind of superficially ploted, but it's real. I like to think it shows how people really think about gays. And how hard it is for some parents to accept it, even though they love their child. I love this. Great job.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »