Reviews for Contact
tiablue chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
This is super sweet and actually very original. I totally couldnt tell english isnt your first language (plus you get major points for mentioning Canada!) Anywho, I really liket his story. On to the next chapter!

ps sorry for my own spelling. Im in france and therefor dont have spell check. And I cant find the damn apostraphes on this french keyboard!
i-see-faeries chapter 21 . 7/8/2007
LOL. Amusing, very amusing. And Ryan and Caleb are adorable. It's very dramatic and kind of superficially ploted, but it's real. I like to think it shows how people really think about gays. And how hard it is for some parents to accept it, even though they love their child. I love this. Great job.
Valentine's Disease chapter 20 . 2/2/2007
This is such a gorgeous, well written, interesting story.

Good job!
Lady Psychic chapter 21 . 9/20/2006
Wow! This is a very good story. It was well written and the characters were well developed. The story really hooked me in and I kept reading until I finished.
ashmael chapter 21 . 6/11/2006
Such a sweet story. _ I loved it. The characters were amazing and well-developed. It was such a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing it.
ashmael chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Your portrayal of the roads, motel, and trucker are just fine [if not a bit stereotypical]. And if I may, have you ever considered getting a beta reader? They could help out with the small, nit-picky, grammar issues. Hope I'm not being annoying with these reviews XD
ashmael chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Another good chapter, but I wish more would have happened in it. Regardless, it's interesting and has great characters.
ashmael chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
First of all, I have to tell you I was /shocked/ when I read your note at the bottom. I never would have guessed you weren't a native English speaker. I'm studying foreign languages, and I know what it takes to write that well. I'm way that, the start was a little confusing in that I wasn't sure which character was which. There were a lot of names, and not a lot of explanation as to who they to the next chapter!
Mydaya chapter 21 . 4/23/2006
Hi

I'm french so sorry for my bad english, but I want to congratulate you ! I love this story w It's so... interessant and deep (I don't know if you understand, lol) but it wa a pleasure to read your work It's so realistic ! So... godd job w

Mydaya
Inherent chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
This story was wonderful! I really loved the ending and well, how it all came together. Very enjoyable to read.
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 21 . 1/22/2006
Sorry I've been lazy on reading. I'm glad everything worked out and it wasn't corny.
Rae chapter 21 . 12/12/2005
What a wonderful way to end it! This was absolutely fun to read and it all wrapped itself up quite nicely at the end. I can't believe English isn't your native language...I've seen English speakers with far worse grammar and spelling that yours! (In fact I only caught one or two mistakes) Thank you so much, and keep up the wonderful writing!
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Dude, i love this story so much, its so well written , and ENGLISH ISNT UR FIRST LANGUAGE! God i've been trying to learn french for years and i still can bearly remember anything. Ah well, seriously loved it though. :)
taeguk chapter 21 . 11/5/2005
I have to say I really, *really* enjoyed this story. It was heart-rending and humorous and romantic and fluffy all in the appropriate places. Thank you for writing this. :)
Yoyo-chan chapter 21 . 10/19/2005
I guess this story is a little oldish by now but I love it _. And you write really well for someone whose first language isn't English. It was sweet and I like how you developed the characters.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »