Reviews for Contact
TheSeer chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
Yup, your english is better than most of the American and English writers on this site, don't worry.

This is a really good story, with a very interesting concept. I like it a lot; keep going.

And by the way, just because a guy is gay doesn't mean he likes N'Sync. I, for example, find them annoying as hell. But, hey, to each his own, even if it is trite and overproduced.
Cannibalistic Smurf chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
let me put it this way, this is one of the best stories that I'm reading right now. you deserve many cookies for this! ::hug::

oh, and your english is fine, you speak (or rather, write) english better than a lot of people that I know. but then again, I live in a hick town...
a yellow tree chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
Being an American and personally knowing a few truckers, I can tell you that you definitely didn't make any mistakes. The cliche there is probably universal and always rather amusing. This chapter took an interesting turn. Keep writing.
a yellow tree chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
This was a really good start. I'd like to see what happens next. Honestly, I read the whole thing without having any idea English wasn't your first language. Any errors you may have had were very minor points with punctuation and such. Have more confidence and update soon.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5