Reviews for Sweet
Blargh1234 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
This is amazing. It's horrible what happened in the end however...No one deserves that pain...except maybe his dad, haha.
Life'sInevitable chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Literally my new favorite story everything about it was pure perfection!
Keep writing!
Fae Hines chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Call me, I have suggestions and happiness and possibly ice cream.

And who's Tyl?

Love, Anniefaery (I like it better than Annieberry, I'd rather be a fae than an edible substance. "That's considered cannibalism...)
Fae Hines chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
I think all the hanky panky makes their relationship less credible. Maybe some of the lingo could go. I would rather have meaningful discussions than "you're cute". But I still Love it. Love, annie
Fae Hines chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
"If the world's all a stage, I want a new director. Come to think of it, Iwant some new actors too. Not you, of course. Or people like , who don't care what other people do and let us be together andwatch the sunset and steal their oranges and then run off without evensaying hello to them."

senior quote, possibly. Ach, yay! They're playing your song Tiny Dancer. Love, Annie
Fae Hines chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Gorgeous monkey-child! I Love it even more than I did before! Go into detail more with the skinny-dipping. Nerdbitch wants details. You've got a few typos but I just ignore them, other than that I Love it SO much. Call you later babe!Love, S'mie
Mary Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Wow. The intelligence of a dying cow. I love the conversations like the money hybrids and calling Gregory Macintosh Mr. McGregor. I'm also writing a two friends turns into romance cliche. Check it out sometime.
dreamer-to-the-core chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
Oh my God! That was horrible... I'm so crying right now. I don't mean that it was badly written or bad at all it was just so sad! I really love the way you wrote it. So straight forward and such beautiful imagery.
dreamer-to-the-core chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
Aw. I really like this. They're so weird/cool. I love the relationship. I wish I had a guy like Khyn. Almost made me cry when he kissed her and she said no. Aw... BTW thank you so much for reviewing me. I was so scared I would get bad reviews on Unknown, but my first one was great. Thanks.
Fae Hines chapter 9 . 8/23/2004
Ohh I Love you babe! I cried...AGAIN. You know I Love it, but I had to do a review. I think this one might top MM on my list!
Love, Sammie I. (aka your man)
downforthecount chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
That was an amazing story. So sad, so touching. I loved it.
jenny-reckham chapter 9 . 1/1/2004
hey bri. jeez, that's so sad! you made me cry...*sobs* see, im crying! seriously! even ask my sister... grr! Khyn wasnt supposed to die. nope, they were supposed to live together and be happy until they died. *sigh* well, it was good anyway )
Torress
AnjaBriar chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Hey! This is the only story of yours I've read so far and I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed it and you're an awesome girl with an awesome writing talent. Keep up the good work! *hugglez* You rock!
Leeshee chapter 10 . 7/25/2003
Bee,

Look i read it, and i hope this doesnt sound mean but...stick to the murder stories. aww i still like your writing.

love always

Ali
BABYPIG chapter 10 . 7/17/2003
i really apreciated the fact that you took my review:) and i'm glad to tell you that we have something in common! that's what i think love should be like. i think it should be pure and true. that unlike most other girls you should look into their heart and not at their apearence, but i still think that their apearence reflects their emotions in a way, but yet again it doesn't!yeah, i know very confusing.i would e-mail you but i need to get my e-mail adress fixed. i'm sorry i'm reviewing so late i haven't found time to do anything. uh-oh i think i'm in trouble gotta go. bu- bie:)
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »