Reviews for Chains
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Wow the whole being a short poem worked well for this one. It was short yeah but it was powerful and so very very true. KUDOS. ~Kenya~
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I like this one, it's so expressive and I can relate a lot. _ JMBunny
Riv chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
True, v. true. Gr8 poem.
deepdown chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
beautiful... a really eloquent poem, i LOVE this... especially the last and first lines, they harbour so much emotion. well done
The Winged Reaper chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I wrote a poem that's a lot like this. I'll post it some time so check it out.
fluffy gizmo chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I like this lots, it is one of ur best pieces! probs the best!

um, what is a seraph?
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
This was awesome. You used some great images and ending with questions gave this a perfect tone.

~Heart of the Sword
Gevo chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I love this poem... Makes me think... I can't decide whether I should find this depressing or... well, not. I'm talkink nonsense, so don't listen to me.
Darkangel Rose chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Absolutely superb. I love the word seraph, firstly, and also I love the questioning tone at the end of the poem. I've been depressed myself and that is EXACTLY how it feels. I love the first two lines best, it really is true. How pathetic, but that's what this world is.

And the last line really wraps it up nicely, going full circle. I enjoyed this a whole lot!
greenfroggies chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
amazing! It doesnt need to be longer because it is perfect like this. I totally love this poem and anyone reading this review should read and review it too!