Reviews for Boys In The Girls' Room
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
...Despite feeling like I couldn't possibly manage something coherent, I simply *have* to say something. Found you by jumping "favorites" lists- and a dear friend of mine reviewed this poem in particular. That said... Loving the straightforward tone, and the humor- but I'm *touched,* too. I simply *love* this, because this is the way *I* think about people- who gives about gender, ne?- and no one ever seems to get it.
And while I'm babbling, the fact that the speaker sometimes sounds like they're referencing a male, other times a female... Well, this would be just the *loveliest* piece to link at certain sex-change-desiring unrequited female crushes belonging to yours truly. Too bad I don't have a spine. *fawns* I think you just might've made my day. .
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*amused at poem* I like it. a little perculiar. from a guy's pov right? wouldn't have expected that from one but yay for guys like that :P it flows nicely :)
scary miss mary chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Garbage?
I like this line best "Your femininity is never necessary." It sounds wonderful when read aloud.
Saint Anger chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
have i told you lately how much i less-than-three you? bwah.
this is quite spiffy... and i've just cleaned out my favorites list, so i've got room for this! whee! :-D
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
You rule.
Person Man chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
If this is true, i admire you for it. Very idealistic, but idealism is fun sometimes, and the tone really works, very straightforward. If you can talk to people like this, i think you'll go far.
Ilsa Immerman chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
hehe, I loved it! The title sounds familiar. It wouldn't happen to be a line from a song by Garbage now would it?
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Hehehe. This is brilliance. Sheer brilliance.