Reviews for Time To Be Real
tiphany chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
i love it! of course girls love to hear that guys want to slay her dragons. i love your perspective
gargeera chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
very sweet words to whoever you dedicate that poem to... you are stressing upon the elements of security and sacrifice and both of which are most appreciated!
meep2creep chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
SWEET MOTHER OF...PEARL! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FANCY!
trashCAN chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Oh, it's such a beautiful poem; very romantic. The person this poem is dedicated to is very lucky. :)
iustus chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I tried getting in touch with you earlier... but, you didn't answer me. I feel awful about what happened last year. I don't use ICQ anymore because it slowed my computer down too much so my email is
I can't stand to fly.
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
this is happier then most of the work i read and it was a great change. i really like your work.
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Aw...Awesome Poem...kinda depressing though...then agian that could just be my views of love at the moment. but that is a totally different story way off of this review so I am gonna shutup.

Awesome Poem

~Flutter

Fallen Angel of Lost Hope
Light in my eyes chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hey Cous, its me! I just wanted to say that I really love your poetry, it's a window to who you are. I like this one alot it takes a fairy tale like situation and suddenly makes it reality. Masha allah, Continue.

Hadeil
Colt chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
AH! Slaying dragons! *Cringes in horror* Just kiddin'. _ I love your poetry! I like how you mixed fantasy with romance...nice touch. _~ I don't agree with the whole dragon-slaying thing though... *Hugs her dragon protectively*
laerai chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I loved how you made the dreams so storylike to further promote the fantasy. I love the last line and I also love "Because baby you are my real queen" I love how you use an affectionate term like that... It kinda brings us back to the real world!
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Aw! That was so sweet and romantic! I really enjoyed that poema lot! Bravo! It was just so, well, sweet! I liked how it kinda sounded like a fairy tale thing! I thought the poem was so totally awsome and i really hope that you keep writing. Once i read more of your poems you might just become a favorite author. Good luck!
Soulist chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Okay why don't guys like you live in Nowheres'vill in the USA? I love how you're so open to well opening your heart! If I ever meet a guy like you I'd die of a heart attack. Oh yeah by the way I love this poem!

~Soulist~
not sure yet chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
aww, thats very sweet and cute and romantic, i like it, lmao, very nicely done
Frodo chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
This is really cool to hear from a guy's perspective. It's a beautiful piece of work. Ah... fantasy and love... that just sums it up. Awesome work, dude.

-Frodo
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
"I want to swim with you up the steam."

Did you mean stream? :p Very good, though. Cute aspect on fantasy dreams. I like where your comming from.