Reviews for For Love of Evil
Lia Nobel chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Omg, I hope Subaru really is alive. I feel so bad for him now.
Lia Nobel chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
So he WANTS Falcon then? No. Nope. Nu-uh. Falcon's Chite's.
Lia Nobel chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Wow, first chapter and I'm already indulged! 3
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Don't suppose you will post the next chapter and i love this storyy!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sounds cool so far!
Darling December chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
If you do end up redoing DI, please consider continuing this, too. I really love this story, and the characters(especially the Russian brothers).
Account Disused chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
I'm enamored with this story, I couldn't stop reading it but it is a shame it hasn't been updated in such a long time. Are you going to keep going with it?
blackrose214 chapter 16 . 12/21/2007
Hey there! I read this story as fast as I could - its great. Not that I exprected anything less from you... but still... the last upate was so long ago already... :( Why did you drop it? And Dark illustrations, too. T_T Please. please, please continue and finish them. PLESAE!
Maiden of the Rain chapter 16 . 11/22/2007
so...this is deffinatelyone of may favorite stories by you I hope u update soon_
Gravilove19 chapter 16 . 8/26/2007
I really have enjoyed reading your story. I wish there was an update for me to read. (:
Amanda chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
Why am I getting the feeling that the new kids at school are evil? And also are possibly the pair at the end of the chapter?
Kynnetic chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
Granted, it's been a few days to a year since you've updated this story, and I hope you decide to finish it, but I absolutely love this story. It's original, creative and the characters are real. I can't wait to find out how everything turns out in the end.

I hope that you update soon so I can finish your story. This one is one of my favorites right along with DI: SiB. Great work!
Deviliscious chapter 16 . 10/9/2006
Ahh...this is getting to be very, very interesting. I'm liking this! _

I like Falcon but I dunno. Sometimes I find him a bit OOC. I know he's your char and that's how you would portray him to be but I would have expected a few hundred years old vamp to act more...his age.

Like for example, when how he acted when facing the Russian boys' father. Falcon acted as if he was below the mortal. I understand he had to act that way when Ivan didn't now better, but after he had known, Falcon still addressed Ivan as 'Sir', giving respect to someone who was far younger than him and who was mortal.

But this is just my opinion. Other than this fact, I absolutely enjoy reading your story. So update soon, ya? _
Artemis James chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
Saying that I'm In Love with this story wouold be a great understatment. I'll die if you dont update soon!Oh, and could you put a little *or a lot* more romance between Falcon and Malachite? Please?

Thanx,

Your Newest and Biggest Fan,

Arulia Senshade.
noname52 chapter 16 . 6/15/2006
Oh my god this is such an amazing story. I really wish you would update. Falcon is so cool!
225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »