Reviews for Darkroom
Icyfire4w5 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
A mild-mannered photographer who kills? I like this story because its plot is like a whiff of fresh air.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
I absolutely love this both started and ended beautifully.-

-CP
blacklives4ever chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
Is that the whole story? I was expecting a major twist. The chapters were really short, is my main complaint. I think you should rewrite this and make it longer, more detailed and complex. You've got an excellent plot here, but you just need to sharpen up a bit.
blacklives4ever chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Wow... I've only read three chapters and I'm glued. This is great how it's in the killer's POV and it really is a brilliant plot. It kind of reminds me of Ridgeway, who just seemed nice enough and then started murdering people, all the while being a friendly neighbor, churchgoer and playing a large part in the community, and he did that for like what, 40 years? He killed like 60 women. Well, I'm going to read more.
wilderness chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
hey
wow! that was awesome and i didnt see that ending coming at all! really greast that one was! im going to go read more things that u have written!
lani
iris044 chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
More! It sounds so interesting.
Omniferce chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Ok, I justed finished chapter seven. Well, its awsome! I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Julie Terate chapter 7 . 11/28/2003
i think that this was a really good story although it seemed rather short. I love the photographers character. you really did a good job on him. It was kind of confusing in the beginning but, it turned out nicely. I think you unraveled the story to quickly and you could have had more detail. But I really like it. Its going on my favorites and you r going on my author alert and favorites list. Keep writing!
Electra Fairford chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
Good story. Gets confusing hitheryon concerning the names of the characters: Matthew Gen becomes Michael Gen in chapter 6, also Jeff is referred to as Michael once, and Ryan takes on the additional moniker of William. All of the action is somewhat badly done; it is never very clear where the characters are in relation to one another and the final paragraph in chapter 6 needs a lot of work. The action is largely ineffectual, too: there is no real suspense, no real thrill, in reading it. Good plot and original idea, however: this one is definitely worth saving and reworking until the details are perfect.
Prowling Muse chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
O.o

I completely respect Officer Ryan right now.

A fitting end for the photographer from hell!

Poor Matthew... Just wanted to view some nature. Got a tad more than what he wanted.
Prowling Muse chapter 5 . 11/1/2003
0_0; . . . .

Speechless. That I am.
Prowling Muse chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
"He was such a good student, too."

Lol. I keep thinking of a crusty old lady saying this, too. Except that she uses boy in place of student.

Uh-huh! So he DID leave that film canister at Ms. Penn's house!

So... you going to use the word hell again? *next chapter*
Prowling Muse chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Did he leave that film canister at the house?

Eh. I'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

Using all caps for Jeff's words was a nice touch, by the way. The reader gets a good glimpse of what lays beneath. A little too close, actually.
Prowling Muse chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Interesting on how threatening Jeff's camera is to me right now. Kinda like a mugger pulling that extra blade out of nowhere.
Prowling Muse chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
*covers mouth in revulsion* I swear... I have found Junior's reincarnation.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »