Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny : Illusion of Green
Kalys chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
Good Chucky and exact copy of Chucky who is son.
Kalys chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
bad Priss person bad
Kalys chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Good me like
Kalys chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
yeah me like evil non Chucky
Spasmodic Rice chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
Great fic! The green skin thing was original, and rather amusing too. I never thought there was a fic about people having green skin. Lol. The scrolling was a bit annoying at times (cuz I had to go right and left) but otherwise, this was a nice little episode to satisfy my boredom with. Good job!
Blizz
Xero Dragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I just finished Zuekilen City Disappearings. And just read the first chapter of Illusion Of Green, which starts off great. Thanks for reviewing my story and catching my mistake.
Pikurusu chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I wish I had more time on my hands to read more of you stories! (i had summer school and am still busy) I like the script format, actually, I think it's easier to read. And I like how you show the cat ear movements Hehehehe... Anywho, your characters are really awesome. I wish I had been able to start reading your stories sooner! Chucky is a really cool main character, and I love his cocky sense of humor. The ending had an interesting twist, I want to read more! Anyway, keep up the good work!

(. .) Pikurusu
The Lord Of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Great! well, i haven't finished yet, but i like what i see!
PsychoSazeVamp chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
This is great! Really cool, Zell is a brilliant character- I read the Strange Day In Crescent Star first, but liked it so much I've reviewed this one in the same night!

Oh, and you reviewed me, so I can promise you that the next two chapters up and coming for Obsidian: Divded We Stand are mammth chapters!
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
Well Another marathon but another worthed. And I'm gld this is just an introduction to the next story. Cool. :) Chucky is fantastic !
ibgone chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
Good fights and good conclusions. Onward to the next arc!
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Sounds great. So Chucky turned Evil? Or he want to be the king? interesting. An about my english I don't know if is really fuled cause I dont know how to write that word, just like many others. That's way I said sorry about my english. Anyway I'm gonna read your story and translate mine :) Don't worry Evil King is gonna fight :)
Cosmic Angel chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
That really was confusing! Green Chucky, Chucky, green everybody! Freaky. But still a cool ending _ Funny, though, Rusty's reaction to hearing that Chucky and Zell kissed. LOL it was cool. Kinda a sad story about Zell's brother. But still good. _
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »