Reviews for Crazy
b.staley chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Claire,
That's pretty crazy. Crazy in a good way. But crazy. I like how you can say what you need to say in short, straight to the point bursts (it's a lovely writing style, it really is.) The only advice I can offer you is to loosen up your prose. It's all so... well done. Which is a good thing, and perfect for the story you're trying to tell. All that I think you ought to do is use the slang-age a little bit more. You know, like you're talking to someone instead of writing for them. But that's just my personal bias and the kind of writing I like. Straight to the point but also connectable. Like all white Legos, or something.
daphnegray78 chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Interesting story...it very well written. The second chapter really made me curious of how she turns out to be once she's older. Anyhoo...great job! You might want to work on the formatting in the second chapter...but other than that, it's an awesome story! Well done :o)
Izzy Diz chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
WaH! Spooky- think if that REALLY happened... did it?
Ainsoph Aur chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
i am sorry i cannot comment further, but you truly are an amazing author.
Jericho Vilar chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
i like where this is going. its very intriguing actually. although you do have a couple of run ons and a couple of breaks during the story's overall flow, the imagery you used made them not too striking. i would like to read more of this, claire. you are a very talented writer. keep up the good work.
Ever Be chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
wow, that isn't it, is it? that could have *so* many possiblities! of course it can stand on its own, i thought it was wonderful! btw, thank you very much for the review you left me.