Reviews for Life is a Bitch
in your head chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
For some reason, I find this funny. Still, I get the supposed feelings of the poem.
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
whoa so much anger and hurt coming out of this. Life's a bitch, then you die. yeah life does bring so many complicated stuff and we just have to go along for the ride
The Proxy Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I like what Joe Hogle said. This poem is really grungy and makes me smile insanely. I'm benefitting from your pain, doesn't that suck? A mediocre piece this is. What would be ironic is if a publisher came and said he loved this sausage and handed you a platter to put it on. This is angsty and looked quick to write, but I guess all sadness and anger flows out the pen much easier than most other things. The only thing I could never complain about in all the pieces I've read so far, is that they all have that endearing voice to them. So I'll give you that.
OldJoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I hate getting my heart broken. Especially when the carpenters on vacation. Then I have to get some Elmers Glue, open my chest cavity, and glue my heart together nice and tight. It stops hurting after the morphine kicks in.
Bakedo no Hikage chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
This has nothing to do with your story, but I had to discuss it with a real Californian.

What the fuck is Arnold Schwarzenagger doing over there? He is a complete dingbat running for governor! YOu can kiss Terminator 4 out the window if he becomes governor! No more acting is gonna come out of him! He also has no idea what he's doing, my god, is this guy being an idiot!

I made a new AIM account since my other one got deleted, it's StealthGunner89. I'll talk to you about the rest of my complaints there.

(Shrug)

-Later.

Bakedo.
Mbwun chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Gee, I sense a recurring theme here:)... good, you're absolutely correct. Life is a bitch, so f* it.

He Who Walks On All Fours