Reviews for Waking
Lady Silver fang chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Wow! Great story so far (grins) though I haven't finished it. It was wonderful keep up the good work.
Funsmoke chapter 37 . 3/24/2004
This is a great piece. I love it.
Funsmoke chapter 9 . 3/24/2004
I love the chemistry between the characters. Very very interesting piece of writing.
Funsmoke chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
I'm really starting to warm up to this story. There are a few grammatical and spelling mistakes, but everyone does that. I like the way the plot is very easy and meanders nicely.
Peachez-Baby chapter 37 . 11/9/2003
Hm.. So sorry it took me this long to get to this. I've heard oh so much about you and your amazing writing. When Lynz first told me about this, I thought she exaggerated your talent. *chuckles* Well, I can say, she didn't in the least. You're great! Amazing. You'll be hearing from me more often, but tonight hun, I'm falling alseep. -_-;; 2 am will do that... and I have an really extensive day tomorrow. Keep up the great work.
Storyshadow chapter 37 . 8/15/2003
I'm back! lol, Loved this story, you should write more ones with these charactor's! I love them! More I say, MORE! -giggles- sorry, got into the sugar again...
Storyshadow chapter 31 . 8/15/2003
Hi, its me again...um, great chapters(from the last reveiw to this one) loved the fight scene ...um thats it.
Storymakertolazytosignin chapter 6 . 8/14/2003
Wow, like all your other story's I've read(which is most of the ones involving Elwyn and co.) This is great. Some minor err's, but over all, its a good start so far. Now off to read some more o it!
Josee Poesee chapter 37 . 8/1/2003
NO! It cant be over yet! I dont want it to be! *sniffles* MAke sure you get the sequel up SOON! VERY SOON! O)

know all see all do all chapter 37 . 7/31/2003
All I can say is I hope you write another story with richard and you made some errors on spelling other than that

great story.
Peachez 24 chapter 37 . 7/31/2003
Great story! I love it. About clearing up anything... nope, you're awesome at describing and giving background information people need. As for characters... I think maybe Nyoki would be a pretty cool person to elaborate on a little. We know a bit about her, but not really much. Although that did seem to work for the story. Hm... nevermind. This was a great story. Keep writing!

Peachez _~
Psycho Idiot chapter 35 . 7/31/2003
*claps*
Peahez 24 chapter 35 . 7/31/2003
Too lazy to sign in... You should be proud. But not just for this chapter, the whole thing. - How long was he gone from home? Wasn't it um, three days? Oh nevermind. I have a mind like a siv. Yeah his house and clothes seemed to have picked up the look of blood stained. He's not having the easiest time. Well keep writing and update soon!

Peachez _~
Josee Poesee chapter 35 . 7/31/2003
lol poor Richard... and that was pleasent! very surprising! lol

Josee Poesee chapter 34 . 7/30/2003
O yay he lives! yay Yay YAY! lol awesome AWSOME! and I'm so glad you updated agin so soon O)

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »