Reviews for Dragonworld
Oni Starwind chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Great first chap. Shenlong sounds cool very well written. Check out my story Limitbreaker triogys if you get chance.
shado's chaos chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
I'm reading it for the first time and one thing bothers me in chapter two in the end it talkes about old rivals but to have old rivals in a series don't you you usually have to have introduced the rivals in an older chapter first
and in chapter one not sure but if the king dies shouldn't the prince becoe king automaticly
Destin chapter 12 . 8/21/2003
Great ending ! I would of never thought that Nelan , and Shenling would get tougether ! I knew about Alexander, and Marle Sorry I didn't review sooner, I was busy. I'll read the next season soon !

Destin chapter 11 . 8/12/2003
Great chapter ! I'll read the last one tommorow . I have alot to do right now. One thing I want to add... I like how the Dark Pixie was scared of the good guys. You don't see that much in fics Great job .

Destin chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
Alexander might be dead ! No ! He was my favorite character. I'll read tommorow to figure out what happens next. Again I'm sorry for the late reviews

Destin chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
Sorry it took so long for me to review. I'll read another chapter, and read even more hopefully tommorow Great chapter . I would of never guessed that Shenlong, and Chara will be friends. Well off to the next chapter

Destin chapter 8 . 7/26/2003
Sorry , sorry , sorry , sorry !I totally missed the updates ! I'm sorry ! I was playing a great game (XenoSaga ! ) , and wasn't on-line most of the time ! I can't read the rest now, but I promise I will get back to this . I'm so sorry. You left me off on a cliffhanger too ! Poor Chara !

Oh I changed my penname (Destin Scar) I'm now just Destin

finalfanatic chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
AWSOME, ANOTHER STORY TO ADD TO ME FAVS.

lalalalalalalalalala

keep writing
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
Hei, Great chapter. Shelong is really cool! I'm in a rush sorry about the short review UPDATE SOON
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
Good chapter. Glad you updated! And sorry if i took so long to review... oof to the next chapter.
Destin chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
HOW DARE CHARA TEASE ALEXANDER ! ONLY HIS CRUSH SHOULD BE ABLE TO TEASE HIM ! But she usally never does _ Anyway great chapter, and I loved the action ! This was great ! I always love when Nathan flirts with Shenlong , and she ends up hitting him _ Update soon ! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner , it was because of my mom's boyfriend, he didn't let me on-line ! I was so mad, but at least I'm on now_ UPdate soon !

Destin chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
Didn't you show me a picture of the Kokiri twins ? I hate naming people sometime , I get writers block with naming too. I don't care if this chapter was short at least it was good _ UPdate soon ! I can't wait to see what happens next !

The Moonlight Special chapter 5 . 7/6/2003
Hey-hey, Chris! I like the fic, sorry I didn't review anytime sooner, I just got pretty busy, but anyway, can't wait for your next update! C ya! (Yes, its me, Alexis, and don't laugh at my utterly gay name...ok? :P lol)
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 5 . 7/5/2003
Hi! Here I am. It was a great chapter! :)

And funny too. I liked that fox sword thing. please update soon and please review my story. I know its a lot of episodes... so read one episode each timeor each day or something like that :)

Again: UPDATE SOON!

P.S. - So did you saw some fireworks yesterday? :)
Destin chapter 5 . 7/5/2003
Another great chapter _ I'm so glad you updated . THe fight with Shenlong, and Clara was cool. PLease update again. Love the idea with the swords too. Update soon