Reviews for The last dance
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Nice work, not so difficult to understand. _ I like your layered meanings. A very nice Haiku.
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That was good I really liked
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I read some haikus (Plural of haiku?) by the japanese masters a long time ago. (Not in japanese of course). the only on that I can remember went something like:

I stepped on an ant

My children were watching me

I am not a man

I love haikus(
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
reminds me of a beautiful symphonyand this review makes me think i am saying something not rightly stated

kind of an off feeling, dont know why

(oh whoa, what is it? 8 more pieces or something. i think i have met so many more people that have poems in the hundreds that it becomes amazing.

it would take me a few more years here to reach 2.

and that poem you read i believe can be easily relatable because of the clichedness. i dont know, it was about two people i still know, actually. funny how things work out)
searchlight chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Creepy. I definitely see anime influence here. Am I wrong? Very 'Vampire Princess' or X.

-searchlight
Ed Girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
very nice very nice
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That, is a very complicated haiku. It's very satisfying though to read and to analyze. Each word seems to hide a meaning of its own, kind of like strings and... more strings in a The Smashing Pumpkins set. Beautiful.
hope destroys souls chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
this is really really good. wicked. plz review some more of my stuff (i used to be Forgive Me)
Kawaii Bunny chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I wish I could sum

up my poems in such few lines is all

I can say!
one girl band chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
love it!
Prophecy Puppet chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Wow...*a moment of silence* I love this! It is truly amazing how you can say so much in so few lines...

Perfect word choices. Very inspirational. You make me so jealous :p

Anyway, this is deffinately going on mai favorites. Keep up the great job!
Laksha chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Whoa! That's a really beautiful poem. Very inspiring! _ Keep up the good work!
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
thanks for your review. This is an interesting poem. I actually feel like i can relate to it. Is that weird? ack.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
OMG AGAIN! how can you write so little and say so much! I feel so jelous right now! omg! (again, im not a good reviewer but still. I dont say oh my god that often. lol)

KEEP WRITING OR ILL POKE YOU WITH A FORK! (I also give odd threats)

-*Eressea*-
differentlyhappy chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
thank you for the review! Also i based how i did mine on another on here so thank you for telling me the correct way! yours is amazing! it is beautiful and well written. i am going to read a few more of yours
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »