Reviews for Death
Gretchen45 chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
wow swty i had no idea u had this in u! and u call me a gud writer- bolix ur unbelivale ur writin is deep and means sumthin wile mine is bullshit! i love the way u portray death yet im scared that when we die we disappear into nothingness, we dont reach eternal happiness nor eternal damnation of r souls just withering into nothingness. SCARY SHIT! im so proud of u and keep writing cuz swty ur a better writer than i cud even hope to be! love always Gretchen45 xx p.s. cya 2moro in skule and donnie darko fuckin rules!
EngimaButterfly13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Well, I liked it and did not like it.
I believe you live to die. It's set in you from when your born. But I guess I believe in something more. I have been through alot of shit not to believe that.
I liked the end with the water the best. It would be a screwed up way to die. But I guess there are worse ways.
sekome chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
An interesting look at Death. Hard to believe any theory anymore... Soon, I shall tell my tale... Soon... But death is so much more then death...
Note: There are a few places that may need a period. That's the only problem I have truly found in the is. Very well written. Good job!
steve chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
i used to think about that before i fell asleep for many nights. it was such a scary thought. i don't want to believe it, but at the same time, i don't want to trick myself into believing something that will dissapoint me later. do you really believe that? do you really want to?
beautiful technique. the style and flow was so good i got chills. but the puncuation is a different story. watch out for that. the lack of periods and such sometimes confuse me and break the flow. if i were you i'd revise puncuation. other that that, this is a truely beatiful work.
PonoKyunin chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This is a very interesting take on death. Yes i can see how it can really piss some people off about death. As humans we fear death that comes naturally. What you've describe is so surreal and very magical indeed, it reminds me of a dream that i had once on a very depressing night. I died in my sleep and during the time that i witness death there wasn't heaven or hell it was that, i was there. Blackness, there, it was interesting to say the least.

Anyways, I really do like this composition of writing it is very in-depth and thoughtful.