Reviews for Sleepless Waterfall
RiskaMemory chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wow. that was truly awesome, but i say that about all your writings don't i? oh well you know how much i suck at reviewing so oh well. Anyways, i loved it. It had great descriptions and very vivid imagery.
soulspring chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
beautiful piece... such vivid imagery.
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
a) you do not suck

b) this is brilliant. I particularly like, for some unknown reason as per usual the bit where it says "copper-drenched portals" I don't knnow why, but that stuck to me. I really love your stuff. And there is no way you can suck. Nope. Na ah! Don't even try it! Anywayz, like I keep tellin y'all:

R&R me! You luv me really you know you do! ;-)
Jane Austen the 2nd chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Well (answering author note) whats really great about poetry in my eyes is the fact that it can be interpreted in many ways sometimes even when the author doesnt mean it! I always love to hear what others think my meaning was I find it interesting! Hmm... I never played Zelda even though my friend likes it well reading this maybe I will try it! lol. I want to commend you on another wonderful TITLE and POEM! The poem was especially beautifully written(great imagery!)

pretty pink:)
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Though I have never played Zelda (I don't own a game console), this poem makes me want to see everything in it. Such amazing descriptions and imagery!

Starlight Rain
RavenPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Hey

this is really great! i like the use of words... very intriguing (i have no clue if thats how you spell it) great job :)

Raven
Diamond Shieldmaiden chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Several things I wish to say here:

1) I love this poem. Complete, utter worship. I don't care what you say in your bio-you are a true poet, and I love you for it. Many people, I've found, put any old slop down on paper and call it poetry. Thank the Goddesses I haven't come across any in a while-but this is truly exceptional. Lovely, darling. Magnifique!

2) Thank you so much for that WONDERFUL review. You almost made me cry, I was so happy. I love it when people feed my sadly-deflated ego...

3) It's very frightening how similar you are to me. Anime, Tolkien, music interests...*shudders* Creepy. Perhaps we're secretly twins. . I agree on almost everything, except one thing: Darien belongs with Serena. _ Heehee, personal opinion, think as you will.

4) You seem like a very nice person, and I already like you. Keep up the great writing!

*Diamond Shieldmaiden*
eagle wings chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
very good. Paints a series of pictures in my mind. very beautiful.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Every thing here was fantastic, especially the detail you used. Excellent work.

Heart of the Sword
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This didn't suck at all, it was an excellent, extremely descriptive poem. And filled with imagery. Oh, and I liked the alliteration too, hehe. Great work, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
The Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
"Do you like it?" What kind of question is that? I love your imagery, and every word you use to construct the story you're telling has great weight and meaning. The tale of the waterfall says all that is powerful and leaves no unnecessary words or lines. You are a very efficient writer in that sense. Great work.
sylph paean chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
thanks for your review! wow. your imagery is fantastic! and this poem flows so well. (hehe.. flows like a waterfall, i'd say.) i've never played zelda or any video games like that, but they way you've described it, now i want to. i look forward to reading more!
the not signed in Mystic Kiwi chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
purty! attention span...failing! TCHAU! i hafta go paint my nails again (its for a wedding! i have to paint them pink! it's the only color that matches my dress! dont make fun of me!)
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Nice descriptions... quite vivid and gives you a good picture. And I love Ocarina of Time, such a good game, along with other Zelda games. ) Keep writing!
TragedyLovesMisery chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
wow, beautiful! Thats the only way i could describe it.