Reviews for ClickClack
R.J. Miller chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I am simply jealous of the way willum can tell a story. Click-Clack is one of my favorites.
conformityfever chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This is just... fucking fantastic. The pacing is perfect. EVERYTHING is perfect.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh, you are such a great horror writer! You really know your genre. Anyhow, I love the way you introduce the setting so casually. Once again, your description is fantastic. The ending was very odd...but it had the right effect, I suppose.
miramee chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
ooh. nice and scary. i liked it!
Boogerbloo chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This is great! I can't wait for more, if there's going to be any, good job!
404358034958034 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Ca-reepy! Very good. I like the html title too.
Antiplaid chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
good ending, though this might have been a little better if you had stretched out Buddy and Addison's venture into the Bio labs, and perhaps Addison's flight back to town to try to warn the populus. Great as is though, nice job
Red Masque chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
::sniff, wipes away tear:: I'm so, so happy to see my genre is definitely not dead. By a lesser author, this story could have collapsed in on itself and rotted. You, however, make it absolutely *shine*. Congratulations, you are officially on my favorite authors list.
Coin Master chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Man, that just sent my fear of spiders into an overdrive! You really have a way of conveying everyone's deepest fears into glaring reality! That's a good thing!
WL
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Willum, this story reminds me how much of a kick ass writer you are within the horror genre. You have my email address if you wanted to ever do a colaboration; you have a distinctive style in horror that kicks the shit out of James L. Grant and Poppy Z. Brite if they colaborated on a story, and they cannot write for the life of them. You are as good as my buddy, Joseph Armstead when it comes to horror, and he is quite good. It proves to me that on here are the most talented writers within the horror genre, you should send this one to J.M. Heluk. Fuck - I will send this one over to J-Hell. You got to get yourself published, seriously, get yourself a book collection and send it to .
IncanArticuno chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
It doesn't look good for the islanders...:)
That was great! Your description and voice made the atmosphere foreboding. Reading this was as fun as seeing one of those good movies on the Sci-fi Channel for the first time!
How were these creatures created, and for what purpose? I can't wait to find out.
Only The Blade Of Fire chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This is such cool story and the end was so freaky! "Click-Clack" has got to be the best thriller I've seen on FP.

I especially liked how, even though this is a short story, that you had the characters actually develope well.

And again, great write!

-Only the Blade of Fire
zamnath chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
really good story. only thing i could recomend would be that you read over it again for spelling and grammar. loved the ending.
Some1Else chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Oh, man. This was a very good story. EXCELENT monsters. I'm not sure of how they were thought up, but those creatures are pretty cool. Besides that, the two characters seemed real enough and the atmosphere of the story was done well.

It seemed almost real, especially when the two officers reached Bio-Med. And like I said, those things they found were awesome. I was kinda thinking they would find zombies or something typical, but nope. Anything that vaguely resembles a spider is instantly cool, and those things did. At least to me.

This was well thought up. And that ending had to have been one of the better conclusions I've read. Overall, good work.

Keep on writing.
BloodBrother chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I read this story a long while ago, but I forgot to review it. This is definitely my favorite of your work.