Reviews for Life After Him
ANGEL992210 chapter 46 . 3/13/2007
fantastic story.
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 47 . 12/13/2003
Hey!
I loved this story. I never did like Tom, even when he was first introduced. What a jerk. I felt so bad for Ash the whole time. I'm really glad that they are together now. You should definately write a sequal. It should be about Ash and Kristin getting married and should have a bigger focus on Grace and Mark. That's just my suggestion.
Nikki
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 45 . 12/4/2003
HEY! haha i thought that the last chapters were so cute! like SO cute! haha i loved it! and yes! they are FINALLY together! hehe it's great! haha and tom, what a dick, he didn't leave, but haha leaves me wanting to read the next chapter! hehe and yes erik! haha he gives great advice! haha sorrie, i have this fascination with him haha but yeah! hehe can't wait till the next chapter! good work *two thumbs up*
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 42 . 12/3/2003
Hey! great chapter! but ouch! poor poor ashley! somethings just don't work out for him! hehe well yep! next chapter we'll find out wat happens! hehe there's gotta be something going on between those too! i've waited too long! haha
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 41 . 12/2/2003
hehe Erik was in this one! haha he's soo gorgeous. well yeah anyways i can't believe you left me hanging! i wanna know wat's gonna happen between ash and kirstin! hehe hope the next chapter is out soon!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 40 . 11/29/2003
OMG OMG OMG OMG! TOM CHEATED ON KIRSTIN!OMG OMG OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! BUT THAT MEANS ASHLEY AND KIRSTIN CAN BE TOGETHER! BUT STILL! OMG! haha well yeah that's all i can say, cuz i'm in shock, too much in shock. this time i SERIOUSLY can't wait till the next chapter comes out. haha it was cool that you put out a whole bunch of chapters together, haha i liked that idea, but yeah i reallie can't wait till the next chapter comes out, cuz this is SO great!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 36 . 11/20/2003
Hey!

Great chapter! did i say this before, i dunno but barry is such an asshole! i'm soo glad ashley punched him! haha well yeah, can't wait till the next chapter! keep up the good work!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 35 . 11/10/2003
haha i love this! confrontation between barry and ash AND this thing between kirstin and ash! haha it's great! i can't wait till you write the next one. is she gonna go for ash? or is it just something she's saying because she's glad they're friends...haha hope the next chap comes out soon!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 32 . 11/3/2003
hey! hehe i'm liking it! can't wait till the next chapters. haha oh man! ash and barry and tom! i wish i had three guys after me! keep up the good work!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 29 . 10/13/2003
I can't tell you how much i love this story! i'm always anticipating the next chapter cuz it just gets better and better! and now this thing with kirstin and barry and ash! ahh! can't wait for the next chapter. haha and thanx for the erik part in it!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 27 . 10/4/2003
I absolutely love this! she's torn between 3 guys! i can't wait till you write next! haha i'm thinking total chaos, but of course i could be wrong! haha i also loved the fact that you added erik in there, cuz i think he's soo gorgeous! haha well keep it coming cuz i'm reallie looking forward to it!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
I'm still loving your story! it's great and i can't get enough of it! haha hope you write more! It's great!
PrEcIoUs DeSiRe chapter 20 . 8/4/2003
hey! OMG! it's great so far. hehe hopefully you can incorporate a bit of the other guys. hehe but even if you do, it's still amazing!
blueskywillow chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Keep going this is great!