Reviews for Promises
*phew* about time! :o)
The All Red Chameleon chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
I have only one word.
FINALLY!
Wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next one!
TAC
Angelbabe14 chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
O.O! Wow! this is greaT! Great! With a capital G! Plz keep on writing!
Night of the Raven chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
oh cmon. write more soon please.
babyAngel chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
Yippie Yippie Yippie! More please!
Steph chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
Finally! It's about time she finally said it :)
Update soon!
StarsignLeo chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
oh thank god he knows. This is so good, that last part made me tear up, didn't cry though, just tear up. heh, you must write more soon. I'm addicted to this story.
~Mel
jnamunderdrive chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
This is sucha good story! Such a good chapter!
Angelbabe14 chapter 35 . 2/11/2004
that was the biggest tea jerker i have ever read. I love it. It is awsome. Plz conitinue...
The-Baby-Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
hey! Glad you updated and to hear about you getting published. Sorry to hear about your job. Please keep me updated!
And post more soon!
Rose-Rayne chapter 35 . 2/10/2004
My e-mail is and i would like to recieve an email when your story is published. If you don't mind me, asking what name are you going to publish it under?
Yami Scribe chapter 35 . 2/10/2004
Wow i am taken aback by this story. I'm so happy that your book will soon be published, and i would love to know the release date of "You'll Never Know" my e-mail is :) great story! I can't think of a better tital for this story, this one itself is wonderful. That's all for now
Abbie
Jenisita chapter 34 . 2/10/2004
hm... not much to say... it was a good update, though short. I'm glad he stood up for himself, and now they're on equal ground with both having kissed another. I know pregnancy can make someone really moody, but i hope they work it out soon! Sorry this review isn't more helpful... your writing is so beyond me that there's not much to say other than great job!
ski1118 chapter 35 . 2/10/2004
YAY! You're going to print! That's wonderful! Congrats. Let me know when your book comes out, I'll be sure to buy it! Good luck w/ the whole creative energy thing. Lol, I know it sucks when it's blocked...

my email above, obviously... lol
GinaO chapter 34 . 2/10/2004
Great chapter. I loved it! I'm so sorry about losing your job. Hopefully, something good will come up pretty soon. I'm so happy your having your story published! Well, I hope you keep updating this story. You are doing a remarkable job. _
please let me know when your book comes up, here's my e-mail address:
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »