Reviews for Promises
zagato chapter 35 . 2/10/2004
Hi! Please take your time. No need to rush at all. Good luck with your job search. Congratulations for your other stories. I wish you the best in your work!
Ti chapter 35 . 2/10/2004
your getting ur story published? THAT'S SO AWESOME! yes i want an email from u when it comes out! i also want an email from u when u update on THIS story! my address is
UPDATE SOON!
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
yinyangqueen chapter 17 . 2/9/2004
wonderful story so far! i really love the emotional description and how both gavin and sarianna are portrayed. It's a excellent and highly original plot line...something that i havent seen in ages and i want to commend u on that. As well, i must add a little rant on how i love the way sari feels as if she were obligated to do this and how thoughtful gavin is. please continue...(or is it done?...i havent gotten that far yet)
yinyangqueen
TheAwakenerViari chapter 35 . 2/9/2004
i'm loving the story, and i'll look into the other one. update soon please.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 35 . 2/9/2004
I like the last chapter. it was good. sorry you lost your job. Congrates on getting published! I myself got published not but a month ago. Write more when you can and I'll be sure to see the other story.
~Mel
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 34 . 2/9/2004
*sniff* stupid Jolyn! argh!
beccamint17 chapter 34 . 2/9/2004
*tear*
Tsuta chapter 34 . 2/9/2004
...*stabs Jolyn and sari and waves Gavin flag above her head*...
jenisita chapter 33 . 2/9/2004
wow... this is an amazing story... have you thought about publishing? it's really that good. I don't have much to offer you really, the only aspect I struggled with was the stephen/bo part, and i don't know why. I can't think of any way to make their relationship better or easier to buy, it just wasn't as amazingly believable as the rest... but I also have very little experience being around gay guys and their partners, I more know them by themselves.
Again, this story is wonderful, the plot is good, and though the general events are predictable they're supposed to be, it's romance, the individual aspects are deep and sometimes surprising. kudos for your excellent work! keep it up!
Rose-Rayne chapter 33 . 2/5/2004
Really great story! i like it very much! It's so great, if you actually publish this as a book I think you'll become very rich and famous! Update when you can!
SweetAngel82 chapter 33 . 2/3/2004
Great story! Cant wait to read what happens next.
BabyAngel chapter 33 . 1/31/2004
Sorry we get frustrated sometimes... We just want to get more.. Thanks for updating but please give us more.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/31/2004
update now goddamn it
flying blind chapter 33 . 1/30/2004
great chapter please update soon
Caity chapter 33 . 1/30/2004
WAH! I went to click on the "next chapter" button and there was NO NEXT CHAPTER! Update RIGHT NOW! Please!
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »