Reviews for Promises
hiya

wow, great story :)

angel
ladydragon93 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Good so far, I'm going to read more soon.
StarEyed14 chapter 22 . 3/25/2008
This is funny. I thought your story was not complete, but I guess it is since you have an epilogue. LOL. I didn't even think to check the chapters. I just assumed that since the status of your story is not complete that it wasn't. LOL

i love it so far,

StarEyed14
StarEyed14 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I'm always unsure whether I should start reading a story when I see that it hasn't been updated in a really LONG time. However, for some reason I'm choosing to read this and I hope that you'll think about updating soon. If not for the readers, at least for yourself. Unfinished business kind of sucks... I should know.

Good Luck.

StarEyed14
AJS chapter 41 . 2/2/2008
Aww this is a nice, calm ending to a sweet story :) The only thing that really bugged me about this fic was the whole Jolyn part, and aside from the fact that I can't stand guys who cheat. I think it's just the fact that he went home and first, he never even apologized for that, and although I understand what drove him to do that, I don't think it was right of him to just turn the tables and blame it all on her. He claimed to love her but do you really love a person and then go out and find the physical stuff from someone else, just because the person you love is driving you crazy and won't admit to it? I don't really think so. I just feel like it didn't fit with the rest of Gavin's actions and words. He didn't even really tell Jolyn off after that, like Sari did after her kiss with Seth. And I think that it was even different with Seth, because Sari actually pulled away, whereas Gavin just stood there and probably would have kept standing there if he hadn't heard the car driving away.

That's the only thing though. Ack. I wish that they had made that baby out of love, but I guess that was just the inevitable. Anyways, this was a cute, very homely story. It was sweet, and a very enjoyable read :) Please keep writing - I hope to read more by you soon!

- Alyssa
Midnight Artist chapter 20 . 9/1/2007
oh!

por gavin!
dramaqueen89 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
why are hot guys gay? i mean seriously? its depressing to see a cute guy then find out he's gay. sigh.
Esoteric Shadows chapter 31 . 3/19/2007
cool
youpin chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Excellent story.
akaCHEEKS chapter 41 . 12/13/2006
aaw nice i love it man i stayed up late again.. bad for my eyes dude! haha lolz
akaCHEEKS chapter 16 . 12/12/2006
aaww hella cute but i got school tomorrow so i gotta get ready it's hella late up over here! haha read the rest tomorrow!
Bex Drake chapter 41 . 12/6/2006
Sorry that it took me so long to review, I haven't been on here in a while. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this story and I thought that the ending was fabulous.
boredshitless chapter 41 . 8/19/2006
That was such an awesome story! love the sweet ending. You really know how to put emotions into words...but of course, you do write for your career, and it realy does show through
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aw...i wanna cry. damn sari kept annoyin the hell outta me when she lept breakin his heart. well at least the ending was perfect. man i want a guy like gavin he was perfect! kudos!
Alenor chapter 41 . 5/8/2006
aw, i love this story. cya later.
467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »