Reviews for Promises
CallMeCute chapter 41 . 5/7/2006
aww that was a great story
RKRBirdgirl chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
Great story
Spooky152 chapter 41 . 12/29/2004
Wow...I can't believe I've never read this story before! It was, in one word, great. In two words, bloody fantastic. In three, I loved it.

::two thumbs up ::
Sky is Gray chapter 41 . 11/27/2004
This story was incredible. It had that good frustration that makes the reader keep going, waiting for the moment that has been waiting to happen since the first chapter. Gavin seems like such a great guy, and the ending was perfect. Good job.
Ti chapter 41 . 11/26/2004
*wipes tears* THAT WAS SOO SWEET!-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
LeneElaine chapter 41 . 11/2/2004
This was such a great stroy and i really enjoyed reading it.
Angelmom chapter 41 . 10/29/2004
TY TY TY TY Ive been waiting for this ending for so long!
ty for finishing and what a GEM of a story
shadowed love chapter 41 . 10/27/2004
I'm a newbe to reading your story ) and I LOVED IT! And in the last installment, I got teary eyed from the sentiments. You sure have a way with words.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 41 . 10/27/2004
Man that is so sweet. I love the ending sad yet sweet.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 41 . 10/26/2004
Yay! I'm glad everything worked out for them. I'm so sad the story ended...
This had been a very enjoyable story. thanks.
Lola Sanchez chapter 41 . 10/26/2004
oh..my...god! this has to be one of the most amazing stories on here...im speechless, but basically, yeah, amazing, well written, funny, sad, sweet, need i go on? im gonna put you on my alerts!
i wish you could somehow continue!
Can you email me and tll me when your book will be out in england? im already a fan just by this story!
Shuyin's babe chapter 41 . 10/25/2004
Omgosh, that was beautiful. that was an...i'm at a loss of words. it was just that great of a story. You're an extremely great writer and I hope that you continue to write. I'm jealous of your writings. lol If you EVER write a book or anything, tell everyone here on and i know that i'll be one of the first ones in line to snag a copy! Continue writing! :-D You're amazing!
-liz-
Shuyin's babe chapter 40 . 10/25/2004
Your story is just too cute for words! I'm serious! It just gets cuter and more sweet as it goes along! This is truely one of my all time favorite books!
-lenne-
Endowment's Seraph chapter 41 . 10/25/2004
that was, for lack of a better word, perfect. That was great, and the ending just goes to show how you can reach perfection in only a few words.
~Mel
x Mocha Butterfly x chapter 40 . 10/25/2004
Yay! You finally updated!
...even though it was an EXTREMELY short chapter...
But Yay!