Reviews for I Have No Answers
Lin Winter chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
It's beautiful written. Lovely. It's so sad though but just so wonderful. Coolies
Caitir chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
how well I know this feeling... but you have captured it more vividly and perfectly than anyone I have ever read. absolutely amazing.
soulspring chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
so incredibly powerful! great job!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
awesome poem! beautifully written, nice flow. full of emotion, sad. great job! keep on writing!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow, this was so awesome. I would say something, but everyone else already took what I was going to say. This was just amazing.

Heart of the Sword
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
First, I must say that I am here because you came highly recommended by Painkiller. Second, I loved this piece! It was wonderful in every aspect of the word! You are very talented and I would be pleased to see you continue to write!

*AbunaiChikara
NatashaRostof chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow. A whole bunch of adjectives jump to mind: beautiful, stunning, amazing being a few of them. Perfectly...done, every part of it, from the flow to the word choice. Absolutely awesome!
PainKiller chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
This is... just amazing. There's not much I can really say to do real justice to this story. It's one the greatest free-form poems I've read. Indeed, one of the best poems I've read, free-form or otherwise.

It has such emotion to it, such a deep power that you've masterfully created. I just love your wording. You had so many excellent words that were extremely artistic. I'm so glad that you posted this. You've gone on my favorite authors list, and this story is also going on my favorite stories list. Truly amazing. Incredible work, Kim.