Reviews for A Weakened Heart
Getuie chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
Hi there... wow, this is amazing... I wish I've mastered the English language only half as well as you did, 'cause then I'd be able to express exactly how wonderful this piece is... There's so much I could comment on about the content as I've briefly suffered from almost the same type of thing, but it was of spiritual origin that manifested in the physical... anyway, beautifully written... so much emotion in this piece... Definitely going to my favourites... erm.. as a side note I was wondering if there was a possibility of getting your email... I just have some new "torture" info you can use on Ben ;-) if so email me at

Be blessed
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
This is so powerful. You said everything so well.

Heart of the Sword
Iameverything chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
While reading this piece, I got a sense of feeling. Like I was really understanding the feeling of the poem and just the emotion. You're a very good writer and creative at that. Wonderful poem and the time it took to read it, was time well spent.
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
WOW! You are amazing! You write beautifully and with such emotion! If only I could write with the passion that you do. Simply marvelous!

*AbunaiChikara
SoFarAway chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Love It, good stream of consciousness :)
PainKiller chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I really thought this was a good piece for two reasons. First, you displayed your obvious pain and heartache perfectly, with more great words like "tempestuously" and "blithe". Secondly, because it's so true. There's a lot to learn from this work.

Oh, and the final line was fantastic, certainly the best ending to a stream-of-conciousness piece that I've ever read. God bless you, Kim.