Reviews for Love Can Be Found In The Most Unusual Place
xspringdaizyx chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
MORE!MORE MORE!
Green Sea Blossom chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
HI! I love this story! I love how you made Jayden look, I think hes's cute, hehehe! I also like how you made Kailey so nice! You know , the dad's really mean and when Beth said she had a plan I wish that they could of heard me say " Just get a shovel , hit on the back of the head hard enough to kill him and say it was an accident! Muhahahahahaha! Then bury him in the back yard! Ahahahahahah!" Sorry about that...had an evil moment! Well can't wait to see what happens next, ja ne!(*.*)
FREAK THAT READS TOO MUCH chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
Chapters 5 and 6 are still mixed up.
atreyu love chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
hope you had fun at your prom! and please update! i like your stories. so im gonna go read some mroe :D
La chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
Aww, yay for your prom! I hope you had a good time. Love your story. Can't wait until I see the next chapter. :)
La chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
I love your story. Jayden's past is so sad! (By the way, I LOVE your choice of his name. I love that name, too; I want to name MY son Jaden (diff. spelling, though the Y is good, too.)) It is a very interesting story; only thing is this chapter is out of order. On to the next chapter! :)
FREAK THAT READS TOO MUCH chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
I thought you should know. I think chapters 5 and 6 got mixed up.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
More? Please?Your first two chapters are mixed up, ?Kara
j.m.burford chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
This is a very good story you should hurry up an write more!Has anyone ever told you that yoyu take like forever to update? You're bad! Hurry up with your updating!(
Frosted Midnight chapter 10 . 4/27/2005
no! you evil evil auther! you cant leave me hanging like that! please oh please update agian soon! oh by the way...did you know that your first and second chapters are swiched , there is an authers note between them..it kind of confused me , so I thought I would let you know , anyways please update again soon! please!
nOrA chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
u know its kindda hard to read a story if you dont finnish them i really like ur stories but it frustrates me so bad that most of them havest been updated in 4ever so pleasepleasePLEASE update. imean nothing bad by this so please dont get mad
StarsignLeo chapter 10 . 3/20/2005
this was great! I can't wait to read moreMel
together chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
PLEAZZE WRITE MORE!
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
Welcome back. Yay for a good chapter, even though it is VERY overdue! I was wondering where you went. You know that I'm still available for betaing whatever you need me to. You are evil for leaving us with a cliffy like that. So you'd better update soon so that we know what happens.
dragon whisperer chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
yeah, i've been in your situation too. work though it anyway! this is great. just write down junk and see what you get from it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »