Reviews for Dreaming Truths
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Nice story. I really enjoyed your wording-it makes such a difference in the reading.
Saeger chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
As for the authors note, I'm scared. But as for the story, it was great! kinda makes you nervous about staying home alone on stormy nights, but... I love storms, and being alone, adn vampire novels, so... ::shrugs:: Neat ficlet.
Eire Rain chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow, creepy! Very well written, though. I loved the descriptions of the lightening. Good job and thanks so much for the review! Keep up the good work!
Dark Wizardry chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh, this was fun. The opening paragraphs were built up nicely, setting up the mood of the piece and giving us enough back story without clogging it with detail. It could be developed further, but as a short piece it's very good. There are a few spelling/grammar errors, like in the fourth paragraph you use "leave" instead of "live". The villain could be developed just a little bit to give his character more substance and make him more menacing. But overall, slightly chilling and an interesting read.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Hmm-
Very nice little piece you have here. Very nice work. Great job. Yea, some more writing on the paragraphs, likemy friend Nick has told you.
All in all, nice work.
Whispers In Silence
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
This one was an intersting write. I can see something here that would make for a longer story. Expand on some of the paragraphs, overall it was good though. I pen a lot from dreams and nightmares (examples here, "Among Shadows" and "Evil Airs.") Those are two I wrote almost two years ago, and they are two that would be something you might find some ideas to play around with.
revengess chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
damn, that was very good. Ur a good writer….
HomeFry chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
...WOW. this was kinda creepy. i loved it! makes ya wonder if dreams really do come true.

*i've been meaning to comment on your review of Storm of Dreams. Tinker tinkering with his car keys was intentional. where do you think he got the nickname of Tinker?*
Wings of Dark chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Freakish . . .
MB chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
You HAD to put this one up! You just HAD to. . .

Can not sleep the . . . things will get me. . . Can not sleep the. . . things will get me can not sleep they will get me. . .

*and bordom strikes a fourth time and goes for the kill*
The other Vampire Twin chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Well, I'm listening to Bloody Valentine as I read this as you're right, it is interesting! It certainly gets the gears turning... I might end up with a few strange things of my own on fiction press now... hm...