Reviews for To Love A Vampire
loved it !
me chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
?
atreyu love chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
oi, her dads a bit.. mean ;;
J.X rosethorn chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
nice
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
It's really good! I like it a lot. I like the ending...and that part where Michael and Nicole gave her "advice" for the honeymoon...hilarious. That would be so embarassing. Hahaha. Anyways, just wanted to say that this is really good, and I'll probably read the next one real soon.

Sincerely, H.P. Farmer
atreyu love chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
im gonna go read the sequel now!
Whispery chapter 12 . 2/2/2006
Hm...I read the whole story it was okay...But the epilog was really sappy...But it was ok. Good job.
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 12 . 8/25/2005
I like your story. Very original I'd say. Please e-mail me if you make other ones.

Shadow
classical chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
I don't get it, why are there only three paragraphs or so in this chapter? It makes the book really hard to read because I keep losing my place.
Anon chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
I liked your story. There were a few grammer errors but nothing huge. The only question that I had was how was her child still alive since Chris stabbed her through the stomach where the womb and child is located. That would have had to do some major damage...but that was pretty much for an enjoyable
MoonAngel chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
that was really good! i liked it a lot!
inupuffball999 chapter 12 . 8/27/2004
YYAY!You write the best stories..too bad I can't get author alert...You woulfd definitly be the first on it! I'll look for your other stories to read.
Icyglaze chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
Awesome summary with the limited characters you get for the one or two sentences. That really grabbed my attention. However, the story got a little messy and I felt lost and everything was moving too fast. There is no real description of characters and there are too many explanations. Try working your explanations into the story itself. You switch between third person and first person, fix it. The POV isn't needed since your story is in third person. If you want to add the POV, then keep the story in first person. It is not the character's point of view if it is not in first person.
mangagirl234 chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
I just finished this chapter, and I think it's really good! I knew she was going to become pregnant! I think that's so cool!
mangagirl234 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I haven't read the story yet, but the summary sounds good! lol! I just wanted to tell ya that. Vampires rock!
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »