Reviews for Our Prison
Higashi chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
ne1 who doesnt understand this person can't judge her so if your a non cutter and think it is a simple matter of her stoping think about a habbit you have whether it be drinking smoking or any other thing youre addicted to then try and stop that ive known this person scince middle school and now she knows who i am by this message so if you dont understand what its like dont start talking about her !

Signed Higashi
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I use to cut and this poem is really good. It decribs really well what goes on with us cutters!
TearsOfTurquoiseAngels chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I like it. I used to cut. In fact strangly I stopped after finding out I was abused. Anyway, I really liked this and I can relate. The theripists always want to know why. I never could answer that. There isn't one thing. I guess it's just everything!

love always,

jane
Simply-Me-637 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Too true, it is a prison. and you can't pretend you're not caged, becuz

you cage yourself hwne u cut. Wel written.
Fabala33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Wow. This is a great poem, extremely well written. I know exactly what you are describing, because people who aren't self-injurers tend to see people who are as scary and insane, which we aren't! Great poem!
RNL chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Great poem. I relate entirely. There are some things some people never understand eh?

RNL

xox
oprahharpoelvie chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
god so true
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
good flow to it, interesting, i dunno bout this one though, didnt completely get into the feel of it, but i do love the idea of it, awesome job
Seremela Minyatur chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
this is amazing. its really great how u make ppl that rnt cutters understand what we go through