Reviews for Finding Religion
belle chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I think you might have made an error on the 1st chapter. You wrote that Kasey's stepdad was a priest. In this chapter, he's a pastor. I think you probably meant that he's a pastor because priests can't get married. :) I'm loving this story, so far. It's well-written. The theme is very close to my heart because my significant other is an atheist, while I'm a Christian. Kudos to you for picking a story that isn't cliche. :)
Simply Extraordinary chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
Awesome job!

You did a really great job with the plot and you really developed the characters well. It was really captivating and it made me want to keep reading throughout.

When Kasey was conflicted with who to choose, I was so scared that she might not pick Micah. I was like, "Kasey, you better freaking pick Micah or I'll kill you," in my head the whole time haha. Yeah, I'm pretty weird...But anyways, I'm so glad she ended up with Micah in the end.

The only thing that I would really complain about is the end with the Micah singing to her and all was pretty predictable...and cliche, which actually is perfectly fine because I totally loved the ending haha.

Again, awesome job! Keep writing! :)
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
sorry, but i hate it when guys cry. i know its sorta mean, but i feel weird when dudes tear up.
lost in pale blue chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
Yay! I'm so happy that she ended up with Micah and that he forgave her. The ending was kind of cheesy, but it gave me the warm fuzzies, so it's okay :)
lost in pale blue chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
I know this story is old, but I had to say that I really love Kasey with Micah and I'm afraid, especially after the end of this chapter, that she'll end up with Erik. I don't see how that'll happen without Micah getting hurt, either. *hugs Micah*

Oh well, off to read the rest :)
tell it to the sky chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
ahh loved it!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
Heh cute!

xx
Annie chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I don't know. I don't see why her being an atheist is such a big issue? I don't really see the hypocricy in it either, as long as she does a good job and is friendly, nice and polite, who really cares about her personal beliefs? It's not like Christians can't hang out or work with non-christians, right? And them having a atheist publicist could also be a good thing, showing people that they're not all about showing their own beliefs down people's throats... Well this is how I see it, anyway :)

A really nice first chapter, though, can't wait to read more!
joyful-x chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
Great, the both of them are together.. And no one is left alone.. *double cheer*

curious, so is Kasey still an Atheist?
Kohlomere chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
That's funny!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 16 . 10/31/2007
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with a great talent, and it should be shared with the world! :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
JusticeWriter chapter 17 . 1/2/2007
Aw. I absolutely loved this story. I'm glad Kasey ended up with Micah because it's obvious that they had chemistry at a much deeper level than she and Erik did. KaseyMicahLove

I also love the inspirational part of the story. :) Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read some of your other stories...
S Noelle Long chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
How is it that you can make me root for the guy that never gets the girl (First, Riley, and now Erik) but still make me hope beyond all hopes that the guy that does get the girl (Isaiah, and now Micah) don't get hurt.

Awesome job on another emotive story. I didn't get weepy in this one, because I didn't feel the same about any of the characters in this story as I did about Isaiah's mom- she was a powerful figure. But I still hated to see it end. I still pulled for them, all of them.

There was some technical errors, but it's really unnecessary to correct them as it is. We know what you mean.

Thanks.
Alenor chapter 17 . 3/28/2006
oh this is a great story. i loved it, cya later Alenor.
CrazyDelusional chapter 16 . 12/20/2005