Reviews for Finding Religion
BabyGidGurl chapter 12 . 12/31/2003
believe me it can get alot harder... for one Ashley could end up pregnant, or with an STD... Kasey on the other hand, could end up worse off... Micah could find out about the Eric thing, and then really get pissed, and she can pull the same stunt his other girlfriend did and drive off in the rain... and go figure the same thing can happen... Eric could end up as an alcoholic, Micah as a run down person, Adam could end up gay with T.J lol... it can get bad lol
Leina chapter 11 . 12/25/2003
What I meant was if Revelation was as big as say...*NSYNC, Kasey would be called a whore by a lot (if not all) of the fans for messing around with half the band. It's not meant as an insult (I guess) merely an observation.
Liriel87 chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
wow. I hate erik just because i love micah so much and i think that Kasey needs to kick eriks butt and i think she needs to get over him, or dump micah or something b/c her situation is not a good or healthy one. Ack people are so stupid and whats up with those other guys? hmm? they are dumb to. And kasey is kinda a whore. Lol well im gonna peace out. And remember people are dumb. haha good chapter and update soon!
liriel
theshiz chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
It affects the story A LOT, actually. If she's an agnostic, it's easier to accept the idea of God. Agnostics just need proof. So, if she found proof, she could become religious, but that would only be if she was an atheist. Confusing, I know. It took me a while to figure out what I was too.
Jill Andrews chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
Jeez, this fic is just crazy! But a good crazy, and so very tempting. Wow. I can't even decide who I like better, I mean, Micah is adorable and Erik is hard to resist. But hey, Adam is also so cool. And who could forget T.J.? He's practically my favorite! But it's so hard to choose! I can sympathize with Kasey *cries* LOL. Anyway, about Kasey... I'd have to say she is royally er, screwed, though also damn lucky! Update soon!
Britney chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
Okay, I tried to do this yesterday but wasnt successful, so lets give it a try today.
A chapter dedicated to me? I'm so touched. lol. You're a sweetie. Its the best christmas present ever :)
Oh what shall we do with Kasey? She angers me. Why does she have to screw around with Erik when she has a sweet guy like Micah? Ugh.
The guys from the story remind me more and more of the guys from We3Kings every chapter. lol. I laughed so hard when they said the song was called 'Alone' thats great. TJ is just like Ryan I think.
But keep writing, I wanna know what happens!
Britney
pawprintsaly000 chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
I feel sorry for Micah! I hope you dont let Kasey totally ruin everything with him in the end. If she is going to end up with Erik than can't you end it peacefully with Micah...Anyways I really like it! Keep posting!
Ashley the Fair chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
Hehe, my new screen name. Long story about that, but in a nutshell it was inspired by my friend's shoutouts. :)
Anywho, I'm glad Kasey broke off her little tryst with Erik, because I can't stand it when people cheat. Just pisses me off because Micah doesn't deserve it! He's so sweet and hot. I love Micah! But, I dunno if I want him to end up with Kasey. Hmm.
Oh yea, I noticed the statement: "I prayed that no one would get hurt." Prayed? Hm.
Well, hopefully you'll update soon. :)
Ashlita
Ashmo chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
Um I love this chapter. "Dude we should always stay in hotels with gamecube" TOTALLY RYAN! ahahaha i almost peed my pants reading that part.
my poor poor adam! ahh and he's so nice, why does he hurt so? :(
uh when does adrienne get to be in the book? lol jk jk...i can't wait for the rest of it! I'm dying here darlin' come on!
Oh and lets NOT tell Mat that I said that. lol actually i kinda dont' care, he'd probably read it and be like "EW!" but meh...it's not like i would in real life. plus the real erik just doesn't have the same alure as the fictional erik. (i think i'm diggin myself a hole here.)
I LOVE KAYLI and she is the HOTTEST!
Phoebs chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
GER...it didn't get my review, now I have to type it again.
Good chapter. I'm glad she decided to stop those "Erik sessions" because it is not fair to Micah, and if he found out, there would be major trouble. I hope Kasey can work it out. If she stays with Micah and regret it later...that's going to suck.
Anyways, the date was cool. Especially love the part where she threw the ball into another lane and knock down those pins.
Post more soon.
stained innocence13 chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
ey,this is hellsangel13 okay, changed my screen name. Anyways LOVE the twists! More soon and I definately think thatyou AREN'T a slacker. MORE SOON! Btw, I'm proud of you! Lol.
Lisa0211 chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
Ya, me too. It's definitely going to go back and forth. But like, I think that is totally wrong. She really shouldnt' be doing that. And is she still a virgin? It doesn't sound like it. I'm not opposed seriously, but I'm just curious. Great chapter by the way. Lisa
NehemiaH chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
hey! conflict is ALWAYS good...well almost always good...:) i like this story...because i have honestly no idea where you're taking it...and that keeps me on the edge of my seat and wanting to find out. i think erik's a bit of a dick still...is he gonna change or is that just his personality? micah is a sweetheart, so rite now i'm liking him a bit more. anyway. update whenever you get the time!
-julie
BabyGidGurl chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
hehe... interesting chappie... shweet combo though... but honestly, more drama! ERIK NEEDS TO GET VICIOUS! Hehe... revenge is shweet, but chocolate is better!
Ashmo chapter 10 . 12/19/2003
i agree with Krystal...all I want for Christmas is the next chapter...after eleven cause I already read that one! ahahahaha
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »