Reviews for Finding Religion
this is a good story!

keep up the good work!

Ps my name is Kasey!
Blaze555 chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Wow! This is really great so far! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this will lead. I do believe I've read some of your stuff before (can't say if I've done the review thing before... I'm kind of bad like that. Sorry.), and from what I recall, it's really good. And from what I've read so far of this, you write really well.

Definitely liking all the characters so far. Except for maybe Ashley. She kind of rubs me wrong, but hey, every story's gotta have someone like that. Kasey seems pretty cool; I really like her, and all the guys seem really awesome. Hmm, is Erik supposed to bother me? Because he really doesn't, not that much anyway. I can really see where he's coming from so I guess it makes sense what he's doing.

Anyway, I should probably get going and stop boring you with my comments. Can't wait to read more! :-)
Gin chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
I like how this is going...it's really unique, and I love your main character :) keep writing!
easily-amused chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
This is really interesting, keep it up! I really want to see where you are gonna take this, keep up the good work. You've got a nice style to your writing! Consider yourself on my favs list!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21