Reviews for Finding Religion
Koala in Glasses chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
wow, awesome concept... I'm looking forward to reading more
Readers chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated for the Best Romance Fiction of 2004. The voting began yesterday and will go on till Jan 15th. Please inform your readers in your next update to visit my profile.

Thank You.
Pricilla Grey chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Erik is an ass. She's going to end up with him though, I can tell. Hope she becomes a Christian!

Pricilla Grey.
Pricilla Grey chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Erik. What a lovely Christian guy, so accepting of others. Had to be cute, didn't he? Lol, I can't wait to see where this is going.

Pricilla Grey.
everelusivekudo chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
I loved this story...it was so great..one moment you think she's gonna end up with Erik, than she ends up with Micah (I was hoping she would!) YEY! I loved it! Great job!
Moosher chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
I loved this! Very cool story, I like the idea of the story , one of the reasons is cause its not that common..The plot flows neatly and the problems are realistic. You know how to describe feelings vividly and get a reader to relate, in someway or another..Amazing! Keep it up and write on!..Meme
NickelNickelNickel chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
Oh no! I hope everything works out for her!
NickelNickelNickel chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
This is a great story.. I would be reviewing more, but I am always in a rush to read the next chapter! :)
NickelNickelNickel chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
CLIFFHANGERS ARE SO EVIL!
NickelNickelNickel chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
You're a good writer! I just hope this good story doesn't turn into one of those atheists converted to Christian things... the title is not helping me...
kelseypaige chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh my word! It's been just the first chapter and I'm sucked in already! I can tell this is going to be one very exciting road for Kasey! The funniest thing is that there's a lady who works at my church, and her name is Kasey Miller. D

Cant wait to read th rest,

Fallen Fantasist
liv-star chapter 16 . 12/30/2004
This story is beautifully written and I had a fun time enjoying it!

I love you...

I'm striving to become a Christian, and this story just...yeah. _ You're the greatest!
forgotton1 chapter 9 . 5/13/2004
Awesome story so far - I'm not finished yet, I still have a ways to go, but I just thought I'd add a compliment for now. I've added this story to my favorite stories. I really like the relationships between Kasey, Micah, and Erik. I can't wait to see what happens next, so I'll have to stop writing and read more ;)
aiur chapter 16 . 4/25/2004
OMG! you pulled it off! ahh ... you know the entire story i had no freaking idea where you were going. i didn't know who she was ending up with. and i was seriously going crazy. HUGE props for pulling of a happy ending that was beautifully written, and for making your characters ALL so loveable despite their abundant faults. you've done that with every single one of them (well except for maybe jen P) and i find that just amazing. this was an incredible read i'm indebted to the person who helped me find this, hehe. ) and the best part? i didn't have to sit through any cliffies! ooh i love that. *smirks* ... anyways i gotta jet now. thank you SO much for making this day so much brighter 'cause i was ready to go to extremes to break the stupid boredom cycle. D kudos! check out something i've written if you can, 'cause i'd love to hear what you think about it. though i will say right out i can't characterize like you do, hehe. maybe by the time i'm your age, hehe. excellent work! )
k8
aiur chapter 13 . 4/25/2004
OMG you crazy person ... how do you write this kind of triangle? i envy you so bad. this is just incredible, hehe. loving it more and more. kasey doesn't deserve the guys, but you make her so likeable! x_X reading on
k8