Reviews for Finding Religion
aiur chapter 7 . 4/25/2004
ah i'm going crazy on this, lol. that's IT. it's going on my favourites. i love how you took the conventional band plot and threw in all this other stuff to take it out of the norm ... beautiful writing!
aiur chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
i just keep loving this more and more, hehe. yeah erik seems pretty cold sometimes, but then again ... sort of not, hehe. can't get over him pretending to be her boyfriend. though micah's really sweet, too, and so are the others and ... ARGH!
aiur chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
hey i found this on a fav. list of an author i read regularily and i thought i'd check it out, since no one seems to be able to do the religious conflict justice. you've done awesome so far and i really have to commend you for it. i wasn't gonna say anything 'till i had finished reading, but i can never keep my mouth shut, hehe. so yes fabulous job so far, i love your writing style it's dialogue focused with good descriptions that aren't too heavy. ) reading on now i think i'm gonna get hooked on this
Kweewhee chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
O0O! I loved this. I'm so glad that Micah and her got together. I liked Erik better, but not for her. Micah deserved her more. That was a perfect ending, DD
Micah just didn't get to me like Erik did. Erik had so much more going on with him, he was easy to understand, even though sometimes I felt like killing the little poohead.
Slideshow chapter 16 . 4/25/2004
I dont usually read stories like these, with the whole Christian thing going on (not that I'm anti-christianity or anything) But this story has kept me pretty intruiged. For the first half ofthe story I was so frustrated and mad because HOW COULD SHE BE SO BLIND? If I had a guy like Micah I wouldnt think TWICE about Erik. Honestly, I just...LOVE him. It's hard to explain, mwahaha, but yes, I do. HE'S ... HE'S SO... ACK!
*sniffles* YOU GO KASEY! GET THAT GUY AND NEVER LET HIM GO.
Oh fuck, I actually have tears in my eyes. Lmao, but I think they're from staying up so late, mwahahahah. Anyways, great story, I wouldnt had minded if it ended just there. It was great... though I have to admit I skipped the song and all those gung-ho mushy parts cuz I cant stand things like that ) But really, it was a great story!
Kudos (I dont even know what that means, heh... but maybe something good?)
Keep up the fantastic writing. I hope to maybe read something else from you...?
Twi
NehemiaH chapter 16 . 4/22/2004
AH! you are too friggen awesome. heh i heart it. i really really heart it. (and i'm sorry about how long this took to get to you...my computer was being a shit). while i did like eric in the start...as your story progressed...micah was the rite guy for her...and i really am happy she ended up with him in the end. so...another one down and finished AMAZINGLY! keep it up!
julie
Dracos-baby-gurl chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
OMG! i cnt believe its over! That was a really good story! im gunna miss it. def well written! Thank you!
Dark Moonlight chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
i dont know whether to be happy or not
im glad she got the guy
but i still cant help think
why micah?
why?
hes so ... idont even know
i guess i just never got used to him
he was always just There
o well, i luv the ending otherwise.
Liriel87 chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
I loved it! The whole thing. . . the whole story. I love it all! Its almost to sad its over! But oh it was brilliant. I almost cried at the end and i never cry. . .almost. I love Micah and i love them all. Gah i cant find one good guy and here are LOADS of them. To bad they are fake. . . and not single. Haha well im looking forward to seeing how your new story develops. if its half as good as this one it will be fantastic. Good job!
Liriel
Ashley the Fair chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
Great ending. Awesome story. I love it all. And sap is cool. :-D Adios.
Ashlita
Baby Dust Bunny chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
*sits and blinks* whoa, I got to finish it before my time at the pc was over... YEAH! Nice story... I really enjoyed it.
ThoseRainyDays chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
Score for the awesome chapter! this chap had so much emotion i could almost feel what the characters were feeling! Awesome awesome chapter! Im also happy that Micah and Kasey got back together, she didnt deserve him before, but i feel that she proved herself along the way. Great Story!
McLaren's Girl chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
one word-
beautiful.
stained innocence13 chapter 16 . 4/19/2004
ah! *bursts into tears* bloody hell woman! YOu made me tear! that was BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER!he, he, he. Damn ur good...
exiechic31589 chapter 16 . 4/19/2004
I love your ending its different most people would have chosen to put her with Erik I like that she ended up with Micah
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »