Reviews for Confessions of a Harry Potter Addict
D.J. Bitter chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
the Marauders. *yawns and stretches*

I am not trying to sound like a b* but how does this factor in with the parts of the essay that you have written previously. I am just curious.
Crow08 chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
Wow . . . there's actually somebody else out there that hates Draco. There's an ongoing discussion about Draco's character on FictionAlley (its pretty much the website versus me) that you might find interesting.

I find this chapter interesting because it shows that you take your reviews seriously. . . . And because theres somebody else that hates Draco.

A lot of Harry Potter fans will tell you that Draco's good at heart but there's just no way that can be true. No way. If Draco was good at heart he would have started showing it along time ago. . . . and then he still would have been a jerk.

I actually know someone in real life who is exactly like Draco . . . I don't like him that much either. That's probably one of the major reasons I hate Malfoy, and his father for that matter, so much.

Anyway, I await the next chapter. I'd really like to see something on fanfiction . . . it is a broad topic but the conversations are unlimited. Keep Writing!
Kristen no Delaunay chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
::make sure no-one's looking::

::hisses "Crisco goes on cookie sheets; not your hair" and scmapers::
Arctic Squirrel too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
I want to marry Remus Lupin. I'm so dead serious that it's not even funny. I want to have his puppies. *cough* moving right along; I totally agree with your sympathies for Lupin. He doesn't haven ANYBODY left, except for Harry and that's a long shot b/c no matter how much everybody likes Lupin, nobody's gonna let Harry live with a werewolf, which is just depressing. Now I've gone and made myself unhappy. Fiddlesticks.
Queen of the Harpies chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
*Holds up her glass* A toast...to Sirius Black!
AJKHFJKA chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
HOW COULD YOU FORGET DRACO! HOW HOW HOW!
Crow08 chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Well, since I'm a guy I can't really relate to this chapter. . . . But its good anyway.

Although I don't think Peter was a "true" maruauder, I think that he should be given atleast some credit because the others did include him in the group. Sirius doesn't strike me as the kind of person that lets a little fat kid walk behind him day in and day out.

Update Soon!
Crow08 chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Before disscussing the chapter I just wanted to say that it seems as if your writing has changed as this collection of essays progresses. The first two chapters were basicly what the summary says; ramblings and conversatiosn with yourself (I like these better). But chapter 3 and 4 seem to be more organized and more in "essay form".

Anyway, I've never heard the audio tapes and although its crossed my mind about buying one of them, I've never given it any serious thought.

I'm surprised that your parents have read the books. I've been trying to my dad, who's a high school English teacher for god's sake, to read the books for about a year but he keeps refusing. . . .

Overall, good chapter.
Crow08 chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
I agree with you on many aspects on this.

I'm also a Harry Potter Fanatic of the books and fanfiction and I know what its like for people to keep telling you and sending you e-mails about how Harry Potter is the work of Satan.

I think that people get the idea that Harry Potter promotes, or even involves, homosexuality because of all the slash fanfiction. . . . In my opionion that's really getting out of control.

The only thing I don't agree with is putting up the e-mail. You shouldn't put up the works of others without their permission, or atleast saying your going to do so in your ANs. But hey, maybe you did get their permission for all I know.

Update Soon!
Kristen no Delaunay chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
::hugs Remus tightly::
Rem chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
I love this essay series
Christine chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
::hugs Remus (who happens to be her very favourite Marauder, partly BECAUSE he's a werewolf)::

. . . That's really all I have to say. It's late. I'm loopy. :)
teena chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
Nice chapter again! Very Funny! Since you like so much I thought I would introduce you to some more really cool harry sites... no doubt you already have explored more though...

.com just harry potter fan fiction...you should search under authors and read Cassandra Claire... she is AMAZING! Start with Draco Dormeins...Draco is sexy too.

hp news and pics

Those are just my two faves, if you ever do decide to check out Cassandra Claire, be sure and email me when you finish, so I know how much you liked it. But I'm telling you, that's the only way I can quench my Harry Potter thirst between books. Enjoy.

Write on!
teena chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
"Who in the right mind would say no to food?" "Someone was going to get the ax." HAHA. You know what...I would so shag Sirius or Snape...but I think I would enjoy Sirius more...he is sure one sexy beast!

I loved it! This is so on my fave story list. Rock on! HARRY POTTER FOREVER, BABY! GRYFFINDORS CONQUER OVER SLYTHERINS ALL THE WAY!
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
Confessions from a Former Harry Potter Addict...

Let me tell you, okay, I know exactly what you mean. I wasn't obsessed. I was emotionally attached.

My name is Daniella ("Hi, Daniella") and I am two years off Harry Potter. (*applause*) The Goblet of Fire saved my life; I hit rock bottom when I read it (you should have seen me the next day, okay? I was like the first human being in the world to have finished it, since I read it all the day it came out within 9 hours, and I couldn't even talk about it with anyone... I wondered around bleary-eyed the whole day thinking "Cedric... Cedric... Voldemort... Cedric..."). Following that was the worst year of my life, but when I finally came out of it, I realized that I was no longer emotionally attached to Harry Potter. I didn't even cry when I read Order of the Phoenix (have you finished it yet...? I read it all in one day, too... and that was when I don't consider myself obsessed).

Anyway, it was really scary, okay? The months before Goblet came out I walked around in a subconscious mist, getting furious when someone would say, "Uh, Daniella, it's just a book..." I sent six letters to J. K. Rowling (none of which she received of course) and was completely set on meeting her.

Now all that remains is her picture on my upper left corner of my mirror, reminding me who my role model and heroine is, and of course I dedicated my first novel to her (which isn't published yet, but...).

Okay, this is probably the longest review in history, I'll cut it off here, 'cause I'm sure you don't want to hear any more about other people's obsessions...

m~* Sunflower, anyone?