Reviews for Confessions of a Harry Potter Addict
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
Finally, someone who agrees with me. I told my friends he wasn't truly dead and you have provided good substance for that argument.

I also think that the death was too...uneventful. I mean sure it's pretty big that he died but there's no body to prove he's dead. I thought that he didn't get killed by the cyrse and is at this very moment wandering aroung some realm or spiritual plane waiting to be rescued (or not as his character suggest, and instead trying to get the hell out).

I would like to thank you for this essay. Brilliant so far. I would usually wait til end to review but I had to say it now.

Tanika
Para Noya chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
OMG, I was cracking up throughout the first few chapteres, but then it got serious . . . AND IT STILL ROCKED! I love HP (although, not as much as you do. I'm not an HP junkie)! I often debate with my friends about the books and/or movies. AND! Bonus points for me, because every time I make a prediction it comes true.

Well, I look forward to more confessions!

Sincerely,~Para Noya~
Lady Glass chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I know I've read this. I thought for sure I'd reviewed it. And I know I love it.

I think it's so funny, the humor isn't in-your-face and it's all so true! I've done many of these things (the thing about muttering spells like "lumos" when turning on a light is very familiar...).

I love this, I'm adding it to my favorites right now! I've already read it all, or all that you've got right now, but it's so much fun to read I know I'll read it again...

Much Love,

Lady Glass
Winged Shadow chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
I actually feel kinda sorry for Peter . . . and i'm possibly the only harry potter fan that does . . . .oh, and for previous chapters that I was going to review: BWAHAHAAHA, love the Drug addict mocking, especially loved chapter three. twas hilarious!
InvictusFides4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Very interesting I liked it. Now Please review my poems, "Souls", "The End Is Near", and "Shadows" p.s Im also an Alto we ROCK! and if you like my work add me to your favorite authors list PLEASE.
Madame French Fry chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
i really like this, i even reccomended it to my friends who love harry potter. you should write a new chapter when you have the time.
Maho.Shojo chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
aah, but Lupin now has Tonks.. according to the 6th book..
Pirate Of The Underworld chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hiya Alyx! My name is Lola, Lola Cassia-Zanna, i just wanna say our story is pretty cool! A bit wierd but ah well, i hate Harry Potter, the books anyway i will watch the films if there is nothing else on. I think that its a bit wierd to be obssessed with harry P at like 19, my sis is obssessed but she is like 7! No offence! Still, everyone is a bit weird! I hope you will read my book! It is called Sailor So and it is a fantasy and romance book! Please read and review! Thx Bye! Lola...Lx
Ivory-Dragon14 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
do not feel this way about the beloved books! I am a huge, HUGE fan of Harry Potter. I started out the same where i didn't really want to read them because everyone else did, even though i didn't have as much of the same tiebacks with the 'outcast' thing as you did, seeing as i was in fourth grade . . . but anyway. I was addicted by the first paragraph. And many times i have gone through the 'study then read' situation, in which i end up never studying *looks around for spying parents*anyway, i enjoyed the first instalment, and i am off to read the second.
Barkers chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
aw...lol snout..riight.. ..naw, lolNU YOU'VE JUST MADE ME REALISE HOW STUPD I AM! NO! oh and i loved this
Lithamis chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
Hey! Just read the essay on Sirius's death and truly I hope you are right. Sirius was my favorite character and I was VeRy disappointed to see him go. On another note, I was so glad you wrote this because now all Harry Potter fans can relate to this! Keep reading!

-Lithamis
S.J.Jones chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I loved this! So good to know that I am not completly alone in my obsession of Harry Potter! Yay another fan!
Jen chapter 7 . 5/4/2005
so, i just submitted the previous review and i realized i put the wrong email address. it's been corrected now. i doubt you really care, but just in case you want to email me to tell me how wrong or how much of an idiot i am, there it is.
Jen chapter 7 . 5/4/2005
while i agree with you, that Rowling fulfills many of the archetypes of Campbell's theory of the hero's journey, i don't think that necessarily means that we'll see Sirius again. yes, many heroes descend into an actual or metaphorical hell, but i would argue that Harry's done that numerous times. in fact he does that in nearly every book. his metaphorical hell is the dark unknown place that he enters into during the climax of the novel - where he met Voldemort in Sorcerer's Stone, the Chamber of Secrets, the cemetary in GoF, and it's the Department of Mysteries in Order of the Phoenix. and although there was no wuite the same sense of finality with Sirius's death, that could foreshadow Harry's trouble coping with the loss, not necessarily the return of Sirius. anyway, this was a great read. i had an ENglish teacher sophomore year of high school who quite frankly was obsessed with Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell, so i do enjoy reading about Campbell's theories applied to Harry Potter. thanks for writing this.
Aimee-Louise chapter 1 . 5/2/2005