Reviews for Confessions of a Harry Potter Addict
serasivad chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
"And it’s always better to be geeky in numbers."

*nods head vigorously* You're absolutely right. And I like this series. Very funny and it's nice that your acknowledging your obsession.

Now you can either come to terms and seek therapy or hunt down that adorable redheaded child that plays Ron and snatch him away to your lair.
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
*smiles* So happy, that college is going so well. I'm FAR away from college though I've always thought the teachers' only goal was to drown you in homework from what my older cousin told me. Aw, well he could be joking besides he never was good at doing homework. See you at the next HP chappie.

'gday 'ol chap.

*bows*
Queen of the Harpies chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
"Mostly it’s been an opportunity for me to find people who are as crazy as I am." Ha! I love it! It's quite alright dear, you don't have to push aside your schoolwork for us. I'm sure all your readers will be willing to accomodate your schedule. Hmm..as for what-Marauder-you-want-to-shag debate, I myself am partial to Sirius. Rawr.

~Her Majesty the Queen
Magentian chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
Dangit. And here I thought we were gonna get a list of various ways to hogtie Sirius and Remus. *sigh*

Actually, the American cover wasn't too bad. Better than the cover for the fourth book; then Harry looked as if he had gotten high and filched Parvati's lipstick or something, but on the new cover, the geometric art style is much more apparent and dramatic. Although Harry still (infallibly) looks like a prig.

As for the actual subject matter: Harry Potter, bringing the world together. How touching. This reminds me of an article I saw once on the Sporadic Prophet (anyone been there?) suggesting world peace via HP page exchanging. Good for you.
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
*claps and sniffs* Excellent work. *gives a Sirius Black plushie to you* Yes, if you ever get back I would like to hear a bit more upon Luna Lovegood. She (in my own personal opinion) is a worthy character to study. She is quite vague and as gently as I can say is 'out there' but I have a distinct feeling her points will probably have a greater role in future novels like the one quiped in this wonderful chapter. Continue the heart-melting work and hope to you to get your hands on Sirius.

*bows*
aulliana chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
hey! The first few chapters of this had me in stitches. I love the way you write. This last bit was awesome, in a deeper way. I agree about Sirius. Even if he isn't miraculously resurrected, I don't think Rowling's quite finished w/ him yet. Padfoot will be back! And btw, I loved all the comparisons you made. I never thought of it like that b4, but HP really is like a modern epic.

Good luck w/ college (you mentioned that you were stating friday),

~~aulliana~~
Gijinka Renamon chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
Finally! Someone who agrees the Harry Potter books aren't just a bunch of magical drabble! There are lots of things I'd like to mention:

1: (The Story Plot) - I've noticed that the story seems to get darker by the fourth book, starting with the attack by the Death Eaters right after the Quidditch World Cup, and with the recent fifth book.

2: (Pettigrew the Rat [I'm not kidding!]) - I wonder how he got into GGryffindor, when he probably belongs in Slytherin. Maybe no one realized this . . .

3: (The Mauraders) - I was shocked when I read about the Mauraders (That is to say, Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and James Potter) as being selfish, rude people. I'm suprised Lilly ever married James! (But then, people do change, so I guess the group got over being immature pricks.)

4: (Sirius Black, R.I.P.)- I was even MORE shocked when I learned of Sirius' death towards the end of the fifth book. I can't believe J.K. Rowling would do that to us!

5: (Harry Potter and the Devil) - I refuse to believe that the Harry Potter series promotes witchcraft! It's just a book for crying out loud! HELLO! Where do people get this crap? They should read the books for themselves before they make judgements! And if anyone disagrees with me, they can just go suck a lemon!

Well, untill next time, great job!

(I click the Favorite Stories button)
Brone chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
WoW! I agree, this one was definitely the brainiest of all of your chapters, but I really enjoyed this one...I got that *un* final feeling about Sirius's demise too, but you really put the words together in a way that makes sense, other than "No! He's not DEAD! He just can't be!" Upon readind the 5th book again, I did come upon several very big clues, which I did miss during the first round of reading I did. To anyone reading this review, I highly reccomend reading it again to get the story in full with clues and everything. (I do confess, I did cry through most of the end of the book).

Cheers and when you get the chance, update, please!

~Brone
Animagess chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
Very humorous. Hopefully I don't become a "Confessions of a 'Confessions of a Harry Potter Addict' Addict".
Madgums chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
Very well thoughtout theory, there. Can't say I would mind if Sirius came back, even though I one of those, "I think he's dead and gone, lets go mourn." people.

For future chapters... I'm thinking Seamus. He was such an interesting character in OOtP. We learnd so much more (even though it wasn't much, it was more than we had before) about his life. Maybe an overpowering mother?

Anyway, good luck going off to college. And good luck with fitting everything in your dormroom if your on campus.
Rosethorn chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
*picks up drool bucket and puts away*

First off, I would like to say that I too am a Marauders fangirl, that I too drool excessively over Sirius and Remus, and I too wept over the last part of book five, then wrote (and threw out) several Howlers for JK Rowling.

Second of all, I would like to say that I am highly enjoying this essay series and I would like you to continue as soon as possible. I'm also going to check out your Troy stories which I had recommended to me by a friend. Please continue!
Sayrah chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
God is Hindu!

YES! ::laughs hysterically::

~Sayrah~
Unfinished Author chapter 7 . 9/7/2003
Brings me in mind of *hangs head in shame* a series of buffy the vampire slayer i once watched. Where another(goregous sexy hunky) character was sucked into a portal and 'died' (he was sucked into a hell portal) you're idea of a round trip sparked it because maybe like the character in buffy he is making a trip through 'hell' and will come back deeper darker and more emotionally scared than before. But also in the way he was brought back. It was simple. His lover lay a ring he had once given her (his first love present if u like) on the spot where the portal had taken him.. and low and behold out he popped...maybe j.k's doing this...?
Unfinished Author chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
Someone finds draco *gag* fit?

*Gag* *spew* (heh heh) I mean i can understand the appeal of snape... if he washed his hair... i mean dangerous men - the baddies that look... *Tries to force the word out*... good (compared to lord v.) that are evil but maybe down somewhere have a *forces the word out again* ..heart but still *gag* draco imbodies none of this either.. perhaps its because he has blonde hair?
Unfinished Author chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
*Waves to remus* i'M A WITCH!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »