Reviews for Two Week Leave
dupidnavagog chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
HA! You so captured the painfully awkward feeling. Poor Azure and Joel, crossing the "friends" line. Nice storytelling!
Sokitoomee chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Hey, i know it's pretty tacky to sign your own story, but i don't have an update to write all this stuff in so..
Anyway thanks for all the awesome reviews! much appreciated. Connor is based off my own little brother (also named Connor - the only real name I used!). But believe me, you all wouldn't love him so much if you had to put up with him! lol I go to the Ren. Fest every year and volunteer at it for the past 2 and i had someone i worked with give me one of the wax roses once, and it was the sweetest thing in the world! i had to add it in to the story!
Anyway thanks again for the cool reviews and i hope to update again soon. i have some twists planned and if they work out OK when i write them, i'll post them soon!
Pretend Jane chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
I loving the story! I still don't get why Azure is being so weird though. Who wouldn't want a hot military guy? Update soon!
Ti chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
ah! wht happened? wht happened? wth happened to HER? anyway, would u please email me when u update? my addy is Dark_Princess786 msn.c om
o n btw, i wish i had astronomy lessons... that would b so kewl! u knw wht else would b kewl? if i ever got a wax rose... *sigh* another thing tht'd b kewl is if u'd UPDATE SOON and emailed me when u did! lolz..
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
kristina toffland chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
keep up the awesome job! i always do like a fic with a guy in uniform, especialy since im a military brat and airmen are freaking hot, though i'm assumign this guy is an officer! keep upt he good work and update soon!
Kris
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
I LOVE this story! Very well-done! Those two characters are awesome. Update soon, and keep up the good work!
fantasy_sorceress
Echo chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
Whoops, freak out. Very nice; I like this one so far.
wacka dkid chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
your story sounds really good. its not oh my god sweet! i like your characters (especially connor) and hope you post more.
Penny chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
oh this is really good... Im a romantic and no it is not another crap chapter.. hope nothing bad happens in the future.

Penny
Bomb in the Garden chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Hey this is really good so far...very funny! I love Connor...he's the typical younger brother!

Update soon plz!
Kate Davis chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
Hey I really enjoyed reading this, especially as my boyfriend is in the Army. It's well written and I like the dialogue - it doesn't seem overly cheesy to me (like you said it did). I think it's pretty normal, but still very interesting. I hope you're going to continue it soon, I can't wait to find out what happens!
tigress33 chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Hehe, nice story. Anyway, it was nice that her first kiss was at 19...gives me perspective. Anyway, to save italics and bold and stuff like that on the format, you save the word document as an HTML document. Just go under the "file" bar and hit "save as" and then hit the arrow that should say soething like "save as type" and pick the HTML option. Then upload that onto and the bold and italics should appear. Hope that helps, please keep up the great work, your story is really entertaining.
queen of pain chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
aww. i really like this story. azure's adorable and i know this is random but i love the fact her brother's name is connor. i wanna see what happens between them. best friend romances are always cute, and the fact that he was her first kiss is just too sweet

-mollie
Jamie Lynne chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Hey this is really good please continue I really love it

Jamie Lynne
tigress33 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I like it when a guy wakes up and realizes the amazing girl in front of him. Keep up the great work and I look forward to an update.