Reviews for Don't go out in the Rain dear.
justanotherdeadaccount chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This poem is really beautifully written, it captures a child's curiousity perfectly, and a mother's warning. The words flow beautifully.
ReleaseMe chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I actually like this poem a lot. It took me a couple read-throughs to get the beat down, but the actual body of the poem is really thought-provoking. Even if it is a bit dated, it's a very good poem.
brevis chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
i loved this piece. it reflects everything the child wanted it a beautiful way. Flows very nicely. great poem.
Quasimodo chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
thatsreally good
Life's Little Irony chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
This is such a powerful poem...really moving, and somewhat scary. I love your style of writing...(and its bloody nice to read something non-slash! lol, jk, hun). You have a true way with words...the way the child had never seen rain before and his excitement...its so beautifully moving. Well done! *applauds and roses thrown on stage for da Queen of the Garden, Lunaflower*
Kristin Richardson chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Awsome poem. Why couldn't he go in the rain though?
a8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Interesting. A bit sad too.
Angelgirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
That was so sad... you did a very good job of forshadowing his fate it was sort of a cliffhanger. some of the best poems are ones that you have to use your imagination for the rest :)