Reviews for Unloyal
Rikaura chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
:o *hopes it's not me x.x* nice poem! Really a sad poem, but I liked it! :)
joie 610 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
what a deep poem! i like it. it's so true... you've put everything together perfectly... and i really like the line "you being the parasite/made me the host." great job!
Damaged chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I hate it when this happens. Backstabbers are SO ANNOYING! _ I hate it how when a friendship's trusted and everything is given to make it last, and the other person just decides to do this. Awesomely written.
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I can definately relate to this. I have had a number of people who have forced me to end friendship with them. Great job.
lainxauber chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Reminds me of someone I knew...but I think we were both doing the backstabbing. A friendship just doesn't work out when you have absolutely nothing in comon, such as in my case. I think we both wanted out. Great poem on the hardships of human relationships.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
O.O no REALLY? WHA sniff, i, feel sad... T.T
torn shadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
yeah, i hate betrayal also. and it can ruin so much in yourself and other's lives, as well as friendships, like you wrote about. nice job.
wildtenderness chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
was beautiful!very nicely-written!i hate backstabbers and all those unloyal people!the thought of them just make me wanna puke!ugh,i absolutely love this poem!great your choice of words and very effective!
Falling Stars chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Very well written! It reminded me a lot of something that happened to me a while ago... Anyways, that was good!